• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create the below workflow and "IsPublished" is not a recognized field? wth?  I thought this should be EASY? :(

RecordTypeId = "012500000005" && ISCHANGED(  Last_Comment__c ) && IsPublished = True

Every day brings a new challenge!  I thought I could handle displaying the picklist field value from one custom object onto another custom object?

I created a new report type to link the two fields, so I can now see the field I want to display, so I insert it, but since it's a picklist value, it wouldn't allow me to just add the field, so I added TEXT.  See formula below:

TEXT(Technology_Landscape_Supported_Products__r.Release_Level__c)

Why - praytell - will it not show me the values?  The picklist values are single-select picklists, however, the "Technology Landscape" can have more than one product and thus more than one "Release Level".  Is there anyway around this?  The picklist is very long...

I tried creating a cross-junction custom object, to no avail; the formula above worked, but only after I linked the two which would just double the work. UGH! 

Can anyone point me in the right direction? 

Do you know? Can you help?

Is it possible to add logic to the Standard Clone button to update a field "Cloned?" to "Yes" on the oppty record when an oppty is cloned?

Any feedback or suggestions would be truly appreciated.

Here is my dilemma, I want to populate a DATE value from the ACCOUNT record onto the OPPTY record, based on a "Lead Product Line" PL value selection.  Here is my formula so far, it seems like it should be simple, but all I get is errors!  Any help or direction would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

This formula is being entered on a Field Update workflow rule on the OPPTY object:

CASE (Lead_Product_Line__c,

"JD Edwards", DATEVALUE(Account.JDE_OneWorld_Renewal_Date__c),

"PeopleSoft", DATEVALUE(Account.PeopleSoft_Renewal_Date__c),

"SAP", DATEVALUE(Account.SAP_Renewal_Date__c),

"Siebel", DATEVALUE(Account.Siebel_Renewal_Date__c),

"Oracle E-Business", DATEVALUE(Account.Oracle_Renewal_Date__c),"")

Hi,

I'm new at trying to figure out formulas and it's obvious!  Can you please help me figure out how to enter the formula on a custom formula field to display/populate the correct date value onto the oppty?

EG, There are severasl fields for the different contract renewal dates on the Account record.  I'm trying to display the contract renewal date based on the picklist on the Oppty and pulling the corresponding renewal date from the Acct. 

Here is my latest attemp:  STILL to no avail. :smileysad:

This is a FieldUpdate workflow rule on the OPPTY object:

Here's my failing attempt:

IF(ISPICKVAL(Lead_Product_Line__c, "JD Edwards"), Account.JDE_OneWorld_Renewal_Date__c),null,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Lead_Product_Line__c, "PeopleSoft"), Account.PeopleSoft_Renewal_Date__c),null,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Lead_Product_Line__c, "SAP"), Account.SAP_Renewal_Date__c),null,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Lead_Product_Line__c, "Siebel"), Account.Siebel_Renewal_Date__c),null,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Lead_Product_Line__c, "Oracle E-Business"), Account.Oracle_E_Business_Renewal_Date__c,null))))))

Do you know? Can you help?

Is it possible to add logic to the Standard Clone button to update a field "Cloned?" to "Yes" on the oppty record when an oppty is cloned?

Any feedback or suggestions would be truly appreciated.

Here is my dilemma, I want to populate a DATE value from the ACCOUNT record onto the OPPTY record, based on a "Lead Product Line" PL value selection.  Here is my formula so far, it seems like it should be simple, but all I get is errors!  Any help or direction would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

This formula is being entered on a Field Update workflow rule on the OPPTY object:

In my custom objects, whenever I click on a list item from the Custom Object Tab, on the main page layout there is always a "Back to List: Custom Object Definitions" link in the top left of the page, instead of going back to the main Custom Object Tab.  Does anybody know what's causing this or how to fix it?

I'm currently creating a number of email templates for our sales department and have been using the Custom (HTML) templates with much success.  However, now I would like to create a similar letterhead (so that the sales dept. can edit the text before they send), but the design isn't really set up for the header/body/footer layout. 

Is there any way to create a Letterhead retaining it's editability by users, but use more advanced HTML features, like divs, background images, and css?