• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I'm looking on if it is possiable to make a button in cases submit that case as a idea to the idea section of sales force?

Please let me know whats involed and if it has been done befor, i looking on this board and on google i came up with nothing 

Thanks,
Mike

• March 10, 2011

I have been looking for an answer on and off for the past 2 days.

I cant find anything that helps me. even customer service cant help me iv called 2 times and got "ill call you back"

im wondering if their is any way you can help me out.

I have a felid in Accounts called Support Status. and i would like to apply to a feild in all the cases for that company. 

EG

company Bobs computers has a Support Status of on hold then a box in the case that they up load or we create will change to that.

Thanks in advance

• February 18, 2011

Hello,

Im cleaning up my contacts with jigsaw but I have 16000 of them

I was wondering if their is any way that I can do it all in a batch, their are only 2 fields that I need to keep on my end witch is Industry and Country(unless its blank), other then that im just applying what jigsaw has

Thank you

• February 08, 2011

Hey guys

running in to a little snag here i need a few things solved wondering if you can point me in the right direction 

- Need a good time sheet

- Im wondering why my internal comments are not showing up with you are looking at a case but when you go to page layout you can see it

- I want to add a comment box to the change case owners page, along with a named checkbox

Thank you in advance

• February 03, 2011

I just got hiered for a comoany the useds sales force and im wondering how to do a few things can some one point me in the right directiom

ill show you an examle 

- Close Case:
   - Remove 'Submit to public solutions'?
   - Add to Status dropdown: Abandoned
   - Remove 'Case Reason' from the layout
   - Change Case Type to Single-Select
   - Make Case Type required
   - Remove 'Test' as an option in Case Type
   - Remove Type from the layout

• January 13, 2011

Hey guys

running in to a little snag here i need a few things solved wondering if you can point me in the right direction 

- Need a good time sheet

- Im wondering why my internal comments are not showing up with you are looking at a case but when you go to page layout you can see it

- I want to add a comment box to the change case owners page, along with a named checkbox

Thank you in advance

• February 03, 2011

I just got hiered for a comoany the useds sales force and im wondering how to do a few things can some one point me in the right directiom

ill show you an examle 

- Close Case:
   - Remove 'Submit to public solutions'?
   - Add to Status dropdown: Abandoned
   - Remove 'Case Reason' from the layout
   - Change Case Type to Single-Select
   - Make Case Type required
   - Remove 'Test' as an option in Case Type
   - Remove Type from the layout

• January 13, 2011