Outstanding opportunity for highly experienced sfdc registered consultants and developers with 5+ years experience. Opportunity to earn $100K plus working part time. Remote work is OK but must be US based. Excellent communication and analytic skills required. Verifiable and impeccable references an absolute must. No companies or recruiters. Send your resume to hr<at>customerforlife.com Thank you.
We are looking for an experienced force.com developer to help us build out an application that has huge value and a solid business case. This is a ground floor opportunity and an equity partnership is being offered. If interested please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scale Computing is looking for a certified Salesforce Application Developer that will be responsible for developing Salesforce based applications and components. This is a fantastic opportunity as the candidate will be involved in the full development life cycle including design, development, testing, documentation, and rollout support.
Location Preferred: Indianapolis, IN
Open to: San Mateo, CA
Minimum Requirements: 4 year degree in computer science or technical related field
* 3+ years of professional experience in C# or Java.
* 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Architecture, Design and Development.
* Salesforce.com Certified (DEV 501) Developer preferred.
* Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
* Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
* Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus.
* Strong Object Oriented Development Skills (.Net, Java)
* Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles.
* Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels.
Technical Knowledge Preferred:
* Design and develop reusable code using the Salesforce.com developer toolkit.
* Design and develop ASP.NET applications.
* Handle web services API integrations with other systems including Salesforce.com.
* Create custom objects, triggers and workflows in Salesforce.
* Interact with Sales, Opeartions, and Technical Support to identify issues and potential areas for improvements to existing applications.
* Work closely with Sales, Opeartions, and Technical Support to translate business requirements to smart solutions in Salesforce.com.
* Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs.
Interested applicants can apply online at www.scalecomputing.com/careers
We are looking for a SF.com Developer / Consultant for a short term project.
We are looking to do the following immediately:
1. Clean up / De dup our SF.com Database of Leads and Contacts.
2. Create a strategy to update our leads with physical address information before we do a physical mailing of an upcoming publication. We want to email our email newsletter subscribers where we, overwhelminging, have email addresses. Inform them of the availability of the upcoming publication, display the physical address information that we have on-file (If any) and then allow them to update that information (Send them to a landing page where they can update address info and preferences)
Please quote this seperately:
3. We also have number of subscribers that subscribe to our RSS via Feedburner. We would ideally like to import this subscriber data from Feedburner to SF.com and be able to manage sign ups in Sf.com. I.E. understand who are subscribers to our HTML Email RSS feed, Allow people to sign up to both our email newsletter (subscriptions currently managed in SF.com) and RSS feeds from the same page with the ability to tweek preferences (Daily Digest vs. Individual emails, text vs.HTML e-mail,) from the same page.