• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Milestone PM Trigger Error
When one of my users is using milestones and predecessor milestones, he can't change the deadline date of a milestone that impacts another milestone.  But I can.  What kind of permissions does he need to change this.  See error..

Error:Apex trigger Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed.
First exception on row 0 with id a1UC0000002lOZ8MAM; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a1UC0000002lOZPMA2; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a1UC0000002lOZUMA2; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a1XC0000002YuWRMA0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Task_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Implementation restriction: EntitySubscription only allows security evaluation for non-admin users when LIMIT is specified and at most 1000 Class.Milestone1_Task_Trigger_Utility.handleTaskAfterTrigger: line 47, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Task_Trigger: line 12, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkTaskDependencies: line 162, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 28, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: []: Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1

Has anyone created any sort of code that could recognize whether a quote has a PDF created in the related list?

a1O/e?
CF00NC00000052E9C={!Quote.Name}&
CF00NC00000052E9C={!Quote.Id}&
CF00NC00000052E4q={!QuoteLineItem.LineNumber}&
CF00NC00000052E4q={!QuoteLineItem.Id}&
CF00NC00000052E68={!Quote.End_User__c}&
CF00NC00000052E68={!Quote.End_UserId__c}&
save=x

This is my custom button, but only the Quote Line Item lookup is populating.  I am stumped as to what I am doing wrong.  

Clarification (14 minutes ago)

Right, it's a little tedious to do each one, I won't neccessarily need a custom object on every line item within a quote.  That's why I thought this button would do the trick and enough information could be pre-populated then it would lessen the tedious work. 

I changed the a1O/e? to /a1O/e?retURL={!QuoteLineItem.Id}& but it didn't make a difference. 

Would it matter that the look up on the quote line item is Master-Detail and on the Custom object is just a lookup?  That's the only difference I can find between my Contact-Account/Custom Object example and this current example.

Clarification (28 minutes ago)

But the quote line item has the Quote lookup on it's record (it's a Master-Detail).  So the last situtation where I did this was on a Contact record, I am pulling Contact and Account fields and lookup to a custom object.  Isn't that the same thing?

Clarification (50 minutes ago)

Of course, sorry about that!  We use the out-of-the-box quotes and quote line items that Salesforce provides.  I have created a custom object that I want to create off of the quote line item record.  So this custom button resides within the Quote Line Item object.  In my custom object, I have three lookups - Account, Quote & Quote Line Item.  All three of these lookups are also either on the Quote Line Item or Quote page, so I thought I could pull them through easy. I thought I had done something similar to this recently on a different object.

HELP!

Milestone PM Trigger Error
When one of my users is using milestones and predecessor milestones, he can't change the deadline date of a milestone that impacts another milestone.  But I can.  What kind of permissions does he need to change this.  See error..

Error:Apex trigger Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed.
First exception on row 0 with id a1UC0000002lOZ8MAM; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a1UC0000002lOZPMA2; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a1UC0000002lOZUMA2; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a1XC0000002YuWRMA0; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, Milestone1_Task_Trigger: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Implementation restriction: EntitySubscription only allows security evaluation for non-admin users when LIMIT is specified and at most 1000 Class.Milestone1_Task_Trigger_Utility.handleTaskAfterTrigger: line 47, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Task_Trigger: line 12, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkTaskDependencies: line 162, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 28, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: [] Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1 Trigger.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger: line 24, column 1: []: Class.Milestone1_Milestone_Trigger_Utility.checkSuccessorDependencies: line 103, column 1
a1O/e?
CF00NC00000052E9C={!Quote.Name}&
CF00NC00000052E9C={!Quote.Id}&
CF00NC00000052E4q={!QuoteLineItem.LineNumber}&
CF00NC00000052E4q={!QuoteLineItem.Id}&
CF00NC00000052E68={!Quote.End_User__c}&
CF00NC00000052E68={!Quote.End_UserId__c}&
save=x

This is my custom button, but only the Quote Line Item lookup is populating.  I am stumped as to what I am doing wrong.  

Clarification (14 minutes ago)

Right, it's a little tedious to do each one, I won't neccessarily need a custom object on every line item within a quote.  That's why I thought this button would do the trick and enough information could be pre-populated then it would lessen the tedious work. 

I changed the a1O/e? to /a1O/e?retURL={!QuoteLineItem.Id}& but it didn't make a difference. 

Would it matter that the look up on the quote line item is Master-Detail and on the Custom object is just a lookup?  That's the only difference I can find between my Contact-Account/Custom Object example and this current example.

Clarification (28 minutes ago)

But the quote line item has the Quote lookup on it's record (it's a Master-Detail).  So the last situtation where I did this was on a Contact record, I am pulling Contact and Account fields and lookup to a custom object.  Isn't that the same thing?

Clarification (50 minutes ago)

Of course, sorry about that!  We use the out-of-the-box quotes and quote line items that Salesforce provides.  I have created a custom object that I want to create off of the quote line item record.  So this custom button resides within the Quote Line Item object.  In my custom object, I have three lookups - Account, Quote & Quote Line Item.  All three of these lookups are also either on the Quote Line Item or Quote page, so I thought I could pull them through easy. I thought I had done something similar to this recently on a different object.

HELP!

Hi,

I have created this custom button on Contracts (custom object)

/a06/e?CF00N30000007eLJc={Account.Name}&CF00N30000007eLJc_lkid={Account.id}&
00N30000007eKjn={!Account.Calle_facturacion__c}&
00N30000007eKjs={!Account.Ciudad_Facturacion__c}&
00N30000007eKkH={{!Account.Pais_facturacion__c}}&
00N30000007eKkM={!Account.Estado_Provincia_facturacion__c}&
00N30000007eKkR={!Account.Codigo_Postal_facturacion__c}&
retURL=/{!Account.Id}

I go to an Account records and from there I create a new "Contract"  not the standard object  but a custom one....

When I click on the "NEW"  custom button all the fields are populated except the 2 look up fields:

00N30000007eKkM={!Account.Estado_Provincia_facturacion__c}&

00N30000007eKkH={{!Account.Pais_facturacion__c}}

these ID´S are the "Contract" fields I want to prepopulate with the Account ones.

The question is why are all the text fields prepopulated correctly? For instance:

00N30000007eKjn={!Account.Calle_facturacion__c}&

00N30000007eKjs={!Account.Ciudad_Facturacion__c}

And why are the 2 look ups left blank?

The Accounts look up were filtered but I have deleted these filters!! I have also tried tried with quotes and with the account field ID without success

00N30000007eKjs="{!Account.Ciudad_Facturacion__c}"

00N30000007eKjs={!Account.Ciudad_Facturacionid__c}"

nothing!! :(

Any ideas!?