public void additem()
    {
        newtextboxvalues.add(new newtextbox());
    }

public class newtextbox
   {
   }

private List<newtextbox> newtextboxvalues;

public void setnewtextboxvalues(List<newtextbox> items)
   {
       newtextboxvalues=items;
   }

public List<newtextbox> getnewtextboxvalues()
   {
       if(newtextboxvalues==null)
       {
           newtextboxvalues=new List<newtextbox>();
       }
       return newtextboxvalues;
   }

}

Could you please share the test class for above code............

How to create interface in salesforce?

Hi,

I have created custom button with content source URL, like 

/a0A/e?CF00NT0000001S5Nv={!Trial_Request__c.Name}

here i hard code the '/a0A/e' tab name but i need query or something hand this tab name without hard code.

Thanks

Rajiii

• August 02, 2011

Hi,

I have pageblocktable within a pageblocktable. HeaderValue in the inner pageBlockTable does not appear in bold face however headervalues in the outer pageblocktable is in bold face. This is happening in Customer Portal

Is there anyway I can have them in boldface.

Thanks,

Hello

I'm straggling with something I expected to be simple and I can use some help to figure it out.

I have an image as an attachment to a Campaign.

I have a VF page that should display this image but can't get it right.

I thought putting the Attachment ID in the image src parameter but this seems to be the wrong way.

Any advice on how this should be done?

Thanks

Oded

Is there a way have the actual field values drive the dashboards? It seems that each component compiles record counts and displays the graphs/gauges accordingly. I'd like to have the graphs and gauges based on data in a particular custom field instead of record counts.

For instance: If I want a graph detailing how many Blue Widgets we have is there a way to have the graph based on whatever value I put into a field called Blue Widgets rather than counting the number of Blue Widget records?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-natty

Hello!

This should be easy, but is not working for some reason.

I would like to return a value in a number field of 0 if the date in a specific field is more than six months ago, or 2.5 if the date is within six months.

My formula is currently:

If( Proof_of_Address_Date__c  >  TODAY() +180, 2.5, 0)

But this is not providing the correct result.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks so much.

Hi,

I am new to force.com applications. I am supposed to use custom settings objects in my application. When i looked some examples and tutorials, i saw that only getter methods are used in custom setting objects in apex code. So is there any way to create some custom settings objects, modify their fields, insert new data to its fields through apex code?

Thanks

Ceyhun Karimov

Hi,

I have one requirement i.e., i want to give a multipicklist field in formula field but it is not accepting,

for picklist field we declare as TEXT(picklist field) in the formula field.but for multi-picklist field this type is not accepting.

Please help me as this is very urgent.

Regards,

Praveen

Hi,

I have 3 checkboxes and need 1 of them to be selected before saving the account.

Would be possible to select 2 but I would like users to get an error message if none of these 3 checkboxes are unchecked

Thank you.

Hi all,

Can body tell me, How to set the Field depedeny between 2 custom picklist field in IDEA Standard object.

Thanks

Hi all,

I have created a cutom report type named as Opportunity with product, So I need to display one of the custom field ot type text from the product object. But that field I am not able to see in the custom report type layout and the FIELD LEVEL SECURITY for that field is also visible for the system admin profile. So can anybody help me on this, what could be the the reason that the field is not coming on the custom report type layout .

Thanks,

Hi,

Can any body help me in the below issue

I am not able to see the records in the report, but the same record I am able to see in the standard user interface. I kept the criteria show "All opportunities" and Range also "All time".

Note: But If i change my role in the user information as a top most role, I am able to see all the records in the report.

So without changing to top most role, I am able to see the record in the user interface, but not in the report? so what could be the problem?

Thanks,

is it possible to set "Priority" or "Importacne" as High, for the email sent using the standard email template, without using apex?

Thanks,

Arunraj

Hi,

What is the meaning of Starts with vowel sound checkbox, while creating a new custom object. Can any one explain with examples.

Thanks,

Arunraj

Hi,

How to get logged in time and logged out time in salesforce and store the same time in salesforce custom object.

Thanks,

R. Arunraj

Hi,

I need to count the TOTAL Record of Account Object using SOQL and display the record count in the Visualforce page, I am already having more than 50,000 records. How can I get the record count and display the total record count in VF Page? Is there is any other way to get the count in Vf page?

Thanks,

Arunraj

Hi,

Help me on the below issue

1. In the Account Overview page, I am able to see the Reports and Tools section, in that I need to remove some of the report name and I need to add my own custom report

2. For custom object, I am not able to see the Reports and Tool section in the home tab (i.e..) in the overview page, whether it is possible to show the Reports and Tool section for the custom object home page.

Thanks,

Arunraj

Hi,

can any body help me on the custom settings

I am having a List Custom Settings, in that i am using the name field for storing some values like A, B, C

I need to display these values using visualforce pages, But I am able to do that with the help of controller as shown below 

public class HierarchyController {     

public List<samplelist__c> getSampleList(){      

List<samplelist__c> allSampleList = samplelist__c.getall().values();                

return allSampleList;    

}

}

But without using controller, is it possible to get that custom setting list, of all values directly in the Visualforce page? 

Thanks,

Arunraj

what is script stament? can any body explain

for ex:

scriptTest();
public void scriptTest() {        
}
No of script statement is 2

scriptTest();

public void scriptTest() {      

Integer i =0;

}

No of script statement is 2

how it is calculated? how we need to calculate the script statement commonly?

Hi,

Can any body help me on the below question.

1. Whether Service Cloud Unlimited Edition supports Force.com development(Apex, Visualforce and Triggers)

2. Where Force.com Unlimited Edition supports crm objects like Cases, Task and Activities.

3. If need a support on crm objects like Cases, Task and Activities and Support for development(Apex, visualforce and Triggers). So for what edition I need to go?

Thanks,

Hi,

I need to send a Fax from Salesforce. Is it possible and How to implement?

Thanks,

Hi,

Can any body tell me, How to change the color theme of Standard Tabs (Cases).

Thanks,

Hi

Can any body help me, How to compare Date time field in List view Filter condition.

For ex:

Transaction Date/Time (Custom Field)  less than or equal  NOW

I am getting error as  Invalid date (Valid date format 10/5/2011 or 10/5/2011 9:42 AM)

Thanks,

Hi,

Can any one can tell me how to remove the Add AppExchange Apps....  and Create New Apps.... from the Application drop down list, which is displayed on the top right corner of the page.

Thanks

Hi,

Can one tell me how to remove the System Log menu which is placed in the top of the page for custom profile user

Thanks,

Hi,

Can any body say that  "How to set the different Default Landing Tab" based on Profile.

For example

Profile A -- Default landing Tab -- Account

Profile B -- Default landing Tab -- Contact

Thanks,

I need to override the edit link(which is in the related list) with visualforce page.

In the visualforce page  I need to check the condition, if the condition satisfies, I need to proceed with the same edit link and if the condition fails, need to throw an alert and redirect to the same page.

so I am having the problem, when the condition gets satisfied, it is looping through the same vf page infinite times, not redirecting to the actual edit page.  

I have a product trigger, as below

trigger check on Product2 (after update) {

for(Product2 p:Trigger.new) {
        System.debug('Inside the producttrigger:::'+p.IsActive);
    }        

}

The product trigger is firing properly when the product record is edited from the detail page. But the same trigger is not firing when the product record is edited from the list view by clicking the Activate/Deactivate link . But the record gets updated correctly. Is there any work around for this?

Hi,

How to set the default landing tab in the apps based on the profile.

Is it possible to select a Picklist (Multi-Select) list item that can make another field required? 

Picklist (Multi-Select) API Name: Board__c

Picklist (Multi-Select) list values: Group, Single, Custom

Field API Name: Guest__c

So if, Group is selected from the Board__c picklist, Guest__c field must be required when saving a record. 

I'm seeking a validation rule that will execute this. Thanks!

public with sharing class newnewtextboxbox
{
    public void additem()
    {
    }

public class newtextbox
   {
   }

private List<newtextbox> newtextboxvalues;

public void setnewtextboxvalues(List<newtextbox> items)
   {
       newtextboxvalues=items;
   }

public List<newtextbox> getnewtextboxvalues()
   {
       if(newtextboxvalues==null)
       {
           newtextboxvalues=new List<newtextbox>();
       }
       return newtextboxvalues;
   }

}

Could you please share the test class for above code............

Hi

In the home page component, i have created html code, while displaying, it is displayed with the name of the component. In my case i don't want that name. can any one help on this.

Thanks!

• September 07, 2011

how we have to rename tha tabs?

• August 29, 2011

Is there a way to make a Long Area Text field and a picklist field External IDs? The reason why I want to make them external IDs is so that it would become searchable. 

Thanks in advance for your help. 

Hi to all, where i can write interface?in develop i can write only apex classes....  like where i can write interfaces?

• August 23, 2011

How to create interface in salesforce?

Hi,

I have created custom button with content source URL, like 

/a0A/e?CF00NT0000001S5Nv={!Trial_Request__c.Name}

here i hard code the '/a0A/e' tab name but i need query or something hand this tab name without hard code.

Thanks

Rajiii

• August 02, 2011

I have a visual forcepage that is two column table which list the Accounts on the first column, and the Actions on the next column. Basically, on the Action column I want to have a "New Entry " link or button that will take the user to the "New Record Entry Page" for a custom object. Any insight or suggestion as to how to make this work is greatly appreciated!

<apex:column headervalue="Action">
                    <b><u><a href="(take me to the create new record page)">Create New Entry</a></u></b>
            </apex:column>

Hi,

I have pageblocktable within a pageblocktable. HeaderValue in the inner pageBlockTable does not appear in bold face however headervalues in the outer pageblocktable is in bold face. This is happening in Customer Portal

Is there anyway I can have them in boldface.

Thanks,

I'm tyring to display the contact's account record type on contact page layout but the formula below does not appear to work.

CASE( Account.RecordTypeId, 012E0000000IzcN, "Health System",012E0000000IzcI, "Hospital", 012E0000000IzcX, "Competitor", 012E0000000IzcS, "Partner-vendor","blank")

I get the following error message... Error: Syntax error. Missing ')'   AND the following line of the formula is highlighted E0000000IzcN.

any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone tell me exactly how I can create a lookup from one person account record to another in a one to one manner.  I want to create a field called spouse and have it lookup to another person account.  But after I do that, I want the recipricol spouse field to populate on the other record.  I don't want a related list, just a spouse lookup.  I've seen it done in another org but don't access to the developer.

HELP.