• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

If anyone has experience with dynamic Apex and SendEmailMmessage, i would appreciate some help on a quick question. I am looking to create a Dynamic APEX Query within a SingleEmailMessage and having trouble getting the query to populate the list, and also how to associate the results of the query with the toAddresses string. So far I have the two parts of my class below. Any advice on how to put them together?

List<sObject> L = Database.query(' SELECT Member_Email__c FROM Attendee__c WHERE Dining_paid__c = false 

LIMIT 100'

String[] toAddresses = new String[] {'bobfossil@hotmail.com'};  

Thanks,

Bob

Hi,

Is there a way to send mass email with Force.com Free Edition? Even with APEX? It doesn't seem possible without having access to accounts and contacts, which aren't included. I have a custom object with record that have an email field and I want to be able to build a list of them and then send an email to them on mass from a template but am quite a juinir developer.

Help appreaciated.

Thanks

Bob

Hi,

If anyone has experience with dynamic Apex and SendEmailMmessage, i would appreciate some help on a quick question. I am looking to create a Dynamic APEX Query within a SingleEmailMessage and having trouble getting the query to populate the list, and also how to associate the results of the query with the toAddresses string. So far I have the two parts of my class below. Any advice on how to put them together?

List<sObject> L = Database.query(' SELECT Member_Email__c FROM Attendee__c WHERE Dining_paid__c = false 

LIMIT 100'

String[] toAddresses = new String[] {'bobfossil@hotmail.com'};  

Thanks,

Bob