• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, Just want to know if Salesforce provides any inbuilt survey feature?

Hi, Just wanted to know if Salesforce supports any inbuilt survey feature?

Thanks,

Thanks

I have used a wrapper class for selecting and deselecting a checkbox. But i am stuck when writing test methods for a wrapper class. How can we select/unselectt he value of a checkbox inside a test method? Please let me know

Thanks

Hi ,

In some of the browsers we are getting error message : 'To display the webpage again , the web browser needs to resend the information you've previously submitted'. This error is called when i am trying to redirect to another VF page, where the page gets refreshed. The code which i have used for refresh is "oncomplete="top.location.reload(true);".

Can anyone help me on this? Thank!

Hi, I am trying to build a page which supports pagination and displaying list of Accounts with check boxes. The user can select multiple check boxes across the pages and on save we have to process all the selected Accounts. For this i have used a wrapper class and also i am able to select multiple accounts and perform any operation on it. But the same code if i doing it for Profile object i am facing error as 'List controllers are not supported for Profile'. Can any body help me out with this. Thanks!

Hi, Just want to know if Salesforce provides any inbuilt survey feature?

Thanks,

I have used a wrapper class for selecting and deselecting a checkbox. But i am stuck when writing test methods for a wrapper class. How can we select/unselectt he value of a checkbox inside a test method? Please let me know

Thanks

Hi ,

In some of the browsers we are getting error message : 'To display the webpage again , the web browser needs to resend the information you've previously submitted'. This error is called when i am trying to redirect to another VF page, where the page gets refreshed. The code which i have used for refresh is "oncomplete="top.location.reload(true);".

Can anyone help me on this? Thank!

HELLO ,

Actualy i am creating a examination setup. in that i have to save the marks of the student class wise. i have three objects student profile in which student name and student marks filed there , subject in which subjects names are there and current one is examination setup in which m fetching the student name and subject name. i want to save student marks 

studentname/subject      sub1                                    sub2                              sub3

studentname              inputfield(marks)        inputfield(marks)          inputfield(marks)

i make this thing but i got a problem while saving this 

so can any body please help me regarding tihis????

Hi, I am trying to build a page which supports pagination and displaying list of Accounts with check boxes. The user can select multiple check boxes across the pages and on save we have to process all the selected Accounts. For this i have used a wrapper class and also i am able to select multiple accounts and perform any operation on it. But the same code if i doing it for Profile object i am facing error as 'List controllers are not supported for Profile'. Can any body help me out with this. Thanks!