• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi-

We are looking to go through the process of creating a Trialforce org for the first time. We would like to use a single org to demo multiple managed packages that we have built. Do Trialforce orgs allow for multiple mananged packages or are they restricted to a single managed package?

Thanks!

• October 19, 2011

Could someone please help me with this error that is driving me crazy. I have Apex code that is schedule to run once a day, but errors due to my soql query with this message:

"caused by: System.UnexpectedException: Field must be grouped or aggregated: pkl_Year__c"

The code is:

global class ProgramSnapshot implements Database.Batchable<sObject>{

String query = 'Select SUM(num_3rdParty_Volume__c) num_sum3rd, SUM(num_Customer_Volume__c) num_sumCust, SUM(num_Our_Volume__c) num_sumOur, pkl_year__c FROM Program_Volume__c GROUP BY pkl_year__c LIMIT 100';    

global database.querylocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC){
        return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
    }

global void execute(Database.BatchableContext BC, List<sObject> scope){
        List<zzTest_DW__c> test_DWs = new List<zzTest_DW__c>();

for(SObject s : scope){
            zzTest_DW__c a = new zzTest_DW__c();

a.num_3rdParty_Volume__c = Integer.valueOf(String.valueOf(s.get('num_sum3rd')));
            a.num_Customer_Volume__c = Integer.valueOf(String.valueOf(s.get('num_sumCust')));
            a.num_Our_Volume__c = Integer.valueOf(String.valueOf(s.get('num_sumOur')));
            a.txt_GroupName__c = 'Test Group';
            a.txt_Model__c = 'Test Model';
            a.txt_ModelCode__c = 'Test Model Code';
            a.txt_Platform__c = 'Test Platform';
            a.txt_Program_Name__c = 'Test Program Name';
            a.txt_Year__c = String.valueOf(s.get('pkl_year__c'));
            a.date_Snapshot__c = Date.Today();

test_DWs.add(a);
        }
        insert test_DWs;
    }

global void finish(Database.BatchableContext BC){
        }
}

If I try to aggregate the pkl_year__c field, by doing a MAX(pkl_year__c), then I get an error of:

"System.QueryException: Grouped field should not be aggregated: pkl_Year__c"

What am I doing wrong??

• March 10, 2011

As stated on other messages, I realize that this is not a supported App.  However, we are using Beta Chatter and I have followed the steps to install this app - GoogleAlertstoChatter.  It was easy to configure and in theory is very well received by our Sales and Management.  Not sure yet if it is working, since it is not clear where the notifications will be listed - I assume in the Chatter Notifications.   One problem issue is that whenever I do a merge of Accounts or Contacts, whether using Salesforce directly or Demand Tools, I am getting the following error email.  I need to know if this has to do with our Email Server, GoogleAlertstoChatter email, or something else with the APEX class. 

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 00500000006uBVl/00D00000000heIs

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void executeGoogleAlertsCallouts(LIST:String, LIST:String, LIST:String)'

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Class.GoogleAlertToChatter.executeGoogleAlertsCallouts: line 239, column 63 External entry point

Debug Log:

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.