• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have created a visual force page(using setup>Develop>pages) and add this page to my site(using Develop>sites>MysiteName>Site visualforce pages>Edit>add  and save my visualforce page).

Visual force page:

<apex:page >
  <!-- Begin Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
  <h1>Congratulations</h1>
  This is your new Page
  <!-- End Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
</apex:page>

Then I have added Active site page of my site as, SiteTemplate. The coding of site template is below.

Site Template:

<apex:page showHeader="false" id="SiteTemplate">
  <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.SiteSamples, 'SiteStyles.css')}"/>
  <apex:insert name="header">
  </apex:insert>
  <apex:insert name="body"> 

<h1>My First Website<h1>
<a href="???">My Congratulations page</a>
<apex:insert name="footer">
<hr/>
<c:SiteFooter />
<site:googleAnalyticsTracking />

My need is, If click on "My congratulations page" in my site page.....the Visual force page "Congratulations" should show......How to do this????......

Please clear my issue.......

1) Can i run my php script in force.com domain(Developer Edition).....is it possible...

2) If I cannot use Php in domain, Which language I can use for Scripting...........

Actually, I want to create a Field in an Object. That Field should be updated with new message ,whenever the new message updated in my Domain.(Developer Edition domain).

Also the old messages of the Filed should be stored in Force.com database.

How to do this....Please give any idea, suggestions,links......

I have created a domain in Developer Edition......In that I have created a site also........

I want to retrive some messages from my domain(Developer Edition Domain) and store it in my Accounts object.....How to do this......whenever a new message updated in my domain will automatically update in my Accounts object......how to do this......

Please help..............

How to create a Customer Portal (or) login option for a site.........Plz provide clear procedure to do this....

Also I want to create Sign up option for New Users....how to do this.......

In force.com they said, add visual force pages to sites, I have created custom visual force page and add it in the site using visual force page Related list in the Site.....Then how to move from one page to another page in site.....can i give Hyperlink to visualforce page.........

please help.........

I have a Developer Edition for development......

I plan to develop a site and give it to other Company (or) Organisation(Those are not having any idea about salesforce).......

Again I want develop another site, for another Organisation means, Shall i want to Create (or) sign up another Developer Edition.(because i know, in developer edition we can create only one site).......

can I access Accounts object from my site....

That is, I want to create the following in my Site.

Textbox for Account name,

ID Number Submit button

If i click on Submit from my site, A new Account will be created in salesforce Organisation Accounts Object with Account name, ID Number(I given in site).

Is it possible...if possible how to do this....

What is site force.....My point of view Site force is Creating sites through  Force.com Developer Edition>setup>Develop>sites>create domain name>create site....

is it correct ???

Then what is the difference between ISV force and AppExchange???

I am newbie to cloud....I have lot of confusions....If i ask in Discussion boards..here also no proper reply.....

Please  reply me....

How to deploy my Sites..where i want to deploy......

Then what is the use of Site force and ISV force in force.com........

I have go through....In force.com.....siteforce home page shows only what is Siteforce and etc., only.....from where we go to next step.....either go to develop sites or anyother tools are available for creating siteforce separately.......

Also what is the use of ISV force...In that they said, fastest way to bring commercial applications to market.......Then what is the use of APPExchange.....why this much confusions........No continuity is there....My suggestion is It is very hard to understand for beginners.....

please clear my doubts.....After I create my site in developer Edition..how to give that site to others use.....Simply I give my site url is enough?.....

How to access database from my sites.

Actually I want to create a database in cloud platform. Then store some values.

Then get the values from my sites whenever i need.....is it possible.....

If possible how to do this....Please give step by step procedures and details..............for that can which language i want to use to access database from site.....can i use PHP......

Plz Help me.....

I want to create a site.My task is below...

User should login to see the site.

If User "A" login means, sub members of "A"(that is  A1,A2,etc.,) alone  should display in site.

If User "B" login means, sub members of "B"(that is B1,B2,etc.,) alone should display in site.

Also, User should be able to add new sub members to his account. (that is, User A should add a sub member A3,User B should add a sub member B3)....

All these are done in site itself. User should not go to Salesforce organisation to add users and add updates to sites.

By using Force.com,   Is it possible or not......

If possible how to do that???....by which Edition is best for this task(Free Edition or Developer Edition or any other Edition)....

Consider, I have created a site...From that site I can get data from public users and also I can update my company product details, news,etc., through my Salesforce Organisation. is it correct?

My question is, After I creating a site, i will give(deploy) it to other organisation....now that organisation should have Salesforce Organisation(Sales force account)???......

Now I am using Developer Edition.....When I will deploy my site.....it will deployed with my whole developer Edition(like created tabs,accounts) or deploy only site???

My task is, that Organisation should see only my site...they will not have any salesforceorganisation or account.......Simply they got to browser>open my site>see my site.....

Actually my task is, i want to create a site....In that site a User should enter by using login details....if he enters he should see 10 members working under the user.....same way if another user enter to site using his login details...he should see another 10 members working under him.........

That user should use my site alnoe....for adding new member, for deleting a member with in the site..........is it possible............how to do this........Plz give your ideas...........

Consider, I have created a site...From that site I can get data from public users and also I can update my company product details, news,etc., through my Salesforce Organisation. is it correct?

My question is, After I creating a site, i will give(deploy) it to other organisation....now that organisation should have Salesforce Organisation(Sales force account)???......

Now I am using Developer Edition.....When I will deploy my site.....it will deployed with my whole developer Edition(like created tabs,accounts) or deploy only site???

My task is, that Organisation should see only my site...they will not have any salesforceorganisation or account.......Simply they got to browser>open my site>see my site.....

Actually my task is, i want to create a site....In that site a User should enter by using login details....if he enters he should see 10 members working under the user.....same way if another user enter to site using his login details...he should see another 10 members working under him.........

That user should use my site alnoe....for adding new member, for deleting a member with in the site..........is it possible............how to do this........Plz give your ideas...........

I have created a Site....Also I have adforded login page for that site.....How to enable users for that site.....when i try to login using Developer edtion credentials it shows

Error:The site is not enabled for login.

Plz clear my  doubt......

I want to create a site with Authentication.If i enter my site  url in browser first the login page should Display. After providing correct  credentials it will show my site pages........how to do this..........

I want to give only my site url to others. They dont have any salesforce login account or anything. They have only browser. they should enter the crediatials given by me and enter to the site.

i am using Developer Edition....Is it possible to do like this...........

Plz reply..i eagerly waiting for reply............

I want to create Public websites like in Force.com Sites Gallery........Now I have created a Domain in Free Edition...Added a Site....

Then Created a Visual force page(It is display like CRM software only why it is not display like normal websites)............

Then How to add my Visualforce page to my site.(I have read we can create as many Visualforce pages for a site in a tutorial but they didn't say how to add the page to the site).......

i want to show Google maps in a public website(looks like normal website)....for that can i use javascript as available in Google maps ApI???.....How do this???.......plz clear my doubts..........

Consider I have Created a Domain in Free Edition (or) developer Edition. Then Created a site and Added visual force pages to create a public website. Then I can give that URL of site to others use.

Shall i want to pay money for Creating domain and sites in Free Edition or Developer Edition?? I think I can create only one site in both of them.....

Can i use that Domain for Unlimited time....sales force give domain free ah??

or any other Edition is available for Commercial Development ???

Also I want database in Cloud platform...is it available.......

Plz clear my doubts........

Which one is best Developer Edition or Free Edition. Actually i want to create a Domain in Cloud platform.Then create a public website. And give it  to others.(they will not have any Salesforce Account, Simply they open browser and see their webpage). For that in which Edition I can create domain...Developer Edition or Free Edition.(Why sales force confusing like this...both are for development only....also both are free...Actually which one is for Development??)

How to add Visual force Page to a particular site.

I am using Free Edition. I have created a Visual froce page using Develop>pages. After creating page how to add that page to my site.(I have created a domain and creted a site)???

Also i want to create sites like in Site Gallery. But if i create visual force page for site...it shows with Tabs and other things of CRM software....I want to create like normal websites(without CRM Account also my site should run in browser). How to do this.....shall i use same visula force pages.....can i use HTML, Java script, languages for creating that site..........

plz clear my doubt.......very urgent...plz help.......

Consider I have created or developed a Visual force page in my free edition. Can I deploy My visual force page to other Companies or Organisation  Service cloud Application. If yes, How to do this???

If i create a domain and  create sites in cloud platform for an organisation using Force.com Free Edition ,Shall i want to Pay money for Salesforce???

Other Organisation can view the website created for their domain without having any Sales CRM Registrations and other thing??? Simply by using Browser....they can Enter Company URl...and view their website(simply like ordinary websites)......is it possible???......

or shall i want to pay any money for creating domain in Cloud Platform?????

plz clear my doubts..............

I want to Create new Visual force page....where i want to start developing...........In force.com tutorials and websites.......in some places they said we can use HTML....some places use Eclipse IDE for development..........in some places they use Development mode in Developer Edition itself.......Why this much confusions.....Last 1 week I didn't conform in which Language I will develop....In which IDE or Editor I will develop............Lot of confusions...........

Simply say I want to Create a Tab like(like Accounts, Contacts,Cases,Solutions) and then I will show a map on that page..........How to do this......Please say Which IDE or Editor I want to use....how to use.....In Which Language i want develop.....

Plz clear my doubts........I am in lot of confusions.........

I have created a visual force page(using setup>Develop>pages) and add this page to my site(using Develop>sites>MysiteName>Site visualforce pages>Edit>add  and save my visualforce page).

Visual force page:

<apex:page >
  <!-- Begin Default Content REMOVE THIS -->
  <h1>Congratulations</h1>
  This is your new Page
  <!-- End Default Content REMOVE THIS -->

Then I have added Active site page of my site as, SiteTemplate. The coding of site template is below.

Site Template:

<apex:page showHeader="false" id="SiteTemplate">
  <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.SiteSamples, 'SiteStyles.css')}"/>
  <apex:insert name="header">
  <apex:insert name="body"> 

<h1>My First Website<h1>
<a href="???">My Congratulations page</a>
<apex:insert name="footer">
<hr/>
<c:SiteFooter />
<site:googleAnalyticsTracking />

My need is, If click on "My congratulations page" in my site page.....the Visual force page "Congratulations" should show......How to do this????......

Please clear my issue.......

I have created a domain in Developer Edition......In that I have created a site also........

I want to retrive some messages from my domain(Developer Edition Domain) and store it in my Accounts object.....How to do this......whenever a new message updated in my domain will automatically update in my Accounts object......how to do this......

Please help..............

I have a Developer Edition for development......

I plan to develop a site and give it to other Company (or) Organisation(Those are not having any idea about salesforce).......

Again I want develop another site, for another Organisation means, Shall i want to Create (or) sign up another Developer Edition.(because i know, in developer edition we can create only one site).......

can I access Accounts object from my site....

That is, I want to create the following in my Site.

Textbox for Account name,

ID Number Submit button

If i click on Submit from my site, A new Account will be created in salesforce Organisation Accounts Object with Account name, ID Number(I given in site).

Is it possible...if possible how to do this....

How to deploy my Sites..where i want to deploy......

Then what is the use of Site force and ISV force in force.com........

I have go through....In force.com.....siteforce home page shows only what is Siteforce and etc., only.....from where we go to next step.....either go to develop sites or anyother tools are available for creating siteforce separately.......

Also what is the use of ISV force...In that they said, fastest way to bring commercial applications to market.......Then what is the use of APPExchange.....why this much confusions........No continuity is there....My suggestion is It is very hard to understand for beginners.....

please clear my doubts.....After I create my site in developer Edition..how to give that site to others use.....Simply I give my site url is enough?.....

How to access database from my sites.

Actually I want to create a database in cloud platform. Then store some values.

Then get the values from my sites whenever i need.....is it possible.....

If possible how to do this....Please give step by step procedures and details..............for that can which language i want to use to access database from site.....can i use PHP......

Plz Help me.....

I want to create a site.My task is below...

User should login to see the site.

If User "A" login means, sub members of "A"(that is  A1,A2,etc.,) alone  should display in site.

If User "B" login means, sub members of "B"(that is B1,B2,etc.,) alone should display in site.

Also, User should be able to add new sub members to his account. (that is, User A should add a sub member A3,User B should add a sub member B3)....

All these are done in site itself. User should not go to Salesforce organisation to add users and add updates to sites.

By using Force.com,   Is it possible or not......

If possible how to do that???....by which Edition is best for this task(Free Edition or Developer Edition or any other Edition)....

I want to create a site with Authentication.If i enter my site  url in browser first the login page should Display. After providing correct  credentials it will show my site pages........how to do this..........

I want to give only my site url to others. They dont have any salesforce login account or anything. They have only browser. they should enter the crediatials given by me and enter to the site.

i am using Developer Edition....Is it possible to do like this...........

Plz reply..i eagerly waiting for reply............

I want to create Public websites like in Force.com Sites Gallery........Now I have created a Domain in Free Edition...Added a Site....

Then Created a Visual force page(It is display like CRM software only why it is not display like normal websites)............

Then How to add my Visualforce page to my site.(I have read we can create as many Visualforce pages for a site in a tutorial but they didn't say how to add the page to the site).......

i want to show Google maps in a public website(looks like normal website)....for that can i use javascript as available in Google maps ApI???.....How do this???.......plz clear my doubts..........

Which one is best Developer Edition or Free Edition. Actually i want to create a Domain in Cloud platform.Then create a public website. And give it  to others.(they will not have any Salesforce Account, Simply they open browser and see their webpage). For that in which Edition I can create domain...Developer Edition or Free Edition.(Why sales force confusing like this...both are for development only....also both are free...Actually which one is for Development??)