• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Given that the Type = Solutions Renewal, it should send an email alert every time the StageName is changed from the list in red to the list in blue. This is for our opportunities.

and (

and (
ISPICKVAL(Type, "Solutions Renewal"),
OR (
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Buyout - Notification Received"),
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Removal - Notification Received"),
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Buyout"),
ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Removed (non-renewal)")
)
),

or(
and(ISCHANGED(StageName), ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Renewal")),
and(ISCHANGED(StageName), ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Renewed as is (auto renewed)")),
and(ISCHANGED(StageName), ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Renewed/Replaced Existing Contract(s)"))
)

)

the syntax was ok. i also made an email alert connected to it. the problem i guess is within the logic. im not sure about the ISCHANGED function that i used.

Given that the Type = Solutions Renewal, it should send an email alert every time the StageName is changed from the list in red to the list in blue. This is for our opportunities.

and (

and (
OR (
)
),

or(
and(ISCHANGED(StageName), ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Renewed as is (auto renewed)")),
and(ISCHANGED(StageName), ISPICKVAL(StageName, "Renewed/Replaced Existing Contract(s)"))
)

)

and (

and (
OR (
)
),

or(
)

)

the syntax was ok. i also made an email alert connected to it. the problem i guess is within the logic. im not sure about the ISCHANGED function that i used.

and (

and (
OR (
)
),

or(
)

)