• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, When my integration team processed sample data using Apex data loader, we observed the below
 1,70000 per Hour and 30000 per hour - using Bulk API option. Why the bulk api option is taking more time? Is something missing? Pls advise. Thanks.

Hi, When I try to update or insert records in sales force from external system, is there a way I can change the system fields like last modified by or created by user..?

also, when i perform a login call, does sales force provide any other way of authenticating the user apart form entering the password+token to get the session id, I dont know how secure it is to give the password everytime my session ends or ..just wanted to see if there is any other way I can have the data securely moved..pls advise.

Hi, I have a scnario where I am trying to push Accounts from a legacy system(Siebel) to Sales force. I have developed a custom web service which would insert and update siebel accounts to salesforce. I generated the wsdl out of it and exposed it to siebel along with the standard enterprise wsdl so, siebel can use the session id generated from salesforce enterprise wsdl to make a call out to my custom webservice. I have also created a response class (the insert and update methods have response class as return type) in my custom web service which would send a response back to siebel with a success or error message.

My question is Siebel was successful in hitting sales force and performing insert/update calling my web service. But the response they get when an account is inserted/updated is NULL (the result tag is empty) even though I am sending a string as response.

I tried testing this via SOAP UI, the account inserts succesfully but the response says nothing. I know this is a simple one but need help figuring this out. any inputs would be appreciated.  Thank u.

Hi, I have exposed salesforce webservice and when trying to hit sfdc
from siebel with generated session id here is the error the siebel
guys are getting.

Operation 'InsertAccount' of Web Service '_http://soap.sforce.com/
schemas/class/AccountWebService.AccountWebServiceService' at port
'AccountWebService' failed with the following explanation:
"INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader:
Illegal Session".(SBL-EAI-04308).

when trying to hit the url..it also gives me the status code like this..

405 GET not supported, this is a SOAP service, please use POST.

any inputs will be appreciated

Hi,

Quick question..How does SFDC handle external api's not on the cloud in terms of authentication via certificates
if the requirement is to call different API's for different business
process? pls advise.
Thx.

I am trying to integrate salesforce with legacy system (siebel) and when i try to generate client objects from the wsdl(siebel), I get a read timed out error message. Is this a situation where the seibel web service needs to be exposed externally outside of the orgs network for a cloud application like salesforce to access it..? If so how do I achieve this? pls advise.

Hi all,

I am trying to download Informatica secure agent via Informatica data loader to my system in my org network. I had it successfully installed but for some reason  it is not active in the configuration menu. To troubleshoot it, i dont even see the infaagent.log file in the directory where i installed it. Does it have it do anything with the network settings..? Please help me. Thx.

Hi..We are performing integration to Sales Force from our legacy applications where we were going to use our Siebel Web Service. In our discovery we found that SalesForce  does not support RPC encoded service  but  only supports document/literal wrapped services. Is there any work around or 3rd party tool that you know of that could be used to help us in this area so we don’t have to re-write those services.

I heard Cast Iron is a pretty decent tool for integration. Could anyone let me know how good this tool fits my issue discussed above and any inputs before I recommend this to my organization..?? Please advise. Thanks.

Hi, I have a scnario where I am trying to push Accounts from a legacy system(Siebel) to Sales force. I have developed a custom web service which would insert and update siebel accounts to salesforce. I generated the wsdl out of it and exposed it to siebel along with the standard enterprise wsdl so, siebel can use the session id generated from salesforce enterprise wsdl to make a call out to my custom webservice. I have also created a response class (the insert and update methods have response class as return type) in my custom web service which would send a response back to siebel with a success or error message.

My question is Siebel was successful in hitting sales force and performing insert/update calling my web service. But the response they get when an account is inserted/updated is NULL (the result tag is empty) even though I am sending a string as response.

I tried testing this via SOAP UI, the account inserts succesfully but the response says nothing. I know this is a simple one but need help figuring this out. any inputs would be appreciated.  Thank u.

Hi, I have exposed salesforce webservice and when trying to hit sfdc
from siebel with generated session id here is the error the siebel
guys are getting.

Operation 'InsertAccount' of Web Service '_http://soap.sforce.com/
schemas/class/AccountWebService.AccountWebServiceService' at port
'AccountWebService' failed with the following explanation:
"INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader:
Illegal Session".(SBL-EAI-04308).

when trying to hit the url..it also gives me the status code like this..

405 GET not supported, this is a SOAP service, please use POST.

any inputs will be appreciated

Hi..We are performing integration to Sales Force from our legacy applications where we were going to use our Siebel Web Service. In our discovery we found that SalesForce  does not support RPC encoded service  but  only supports document/literal wrapped services. Is there any work around or 3rd party tool that you know of that could be used to help us in this area so we don’t have to re-write those services.

I heard Cast Iron is a pretty decent tool for integration. Could anyone let me know how good this tool fits my issue discussed above and any inputs before I recommend this to my organization..?? Please advise. Thanks.