• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi!

I have a package with a publisher name as MyCorp, but I would love to change to something more meaningful (as my real company name), but I can't find a way of doing it.

Is there a way, or do I need to create a new package (or is there any other way)?

Thanks!

Hi!

I'm trying to deploy an Apex app i developed, and for that i covered 78% of my code with tests (trying to get to 100% :D).

But every time i try to deploy, an error message appears:

Apex Class    My Class    No testMethods found in the selected Apex code for the package

And that's not true, because if i click on My Class link, it shows that this class has 100% of coverage.

Is this happening because instead of testing my classes on the same apex class, i'm using separated classes for each test?

(like, for MyClassController.cls i have a MyClassControllerTest.cls that is a private class with @isTest).

Hi!

I have a package with a publisher name as MyCorp, but I would love to change to something more meaningful (as my real company name), but I can't find a way of doing it.

Is there a way, or do I need to create a new package (or is there any other way)?

Thanks!

I'm used to getting a package not found error for five minutes or so after doing an upload. Today at 1:27pm, I'm still not seeing packages uploaded at 12:32pm. In a year developing on SF, this is the first time seeing such a long delay. Are other people experiencing? Any known issues with the uploader service?

Package Not Found
The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon. 

thanks

Aiden