• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a trigger which is basically to restrict the user from manually deleting a task in salesforce. And also the same task can be delete by Apex code. Say like if I'm creating a simillar task then the already existing task should get delete and the new task has to get create. So how to differentiate the request between whether that particular trigger is occuring from salesforce page or from another apex code??

Thanks in advance !!

--

Regards,

Kothan.

Hi,

I would like to add a section dynamically after the page is rendered. Say like if I click a button in the page it should repeat a section which is already present in the same visualforce page. Can someone give me any idea about how to do this so??

Thanks.

Hi,

I have a trigger which is basically to restrict the user from manually deleting a task in salesforce. And also the same task can be delete by Apex code. Say like if I'm creating a simillar task then the already existing task should get delete and the new task has to get create. So how to differentiate the request between whether that particular trigger is occuring from salesforce page or from another apex code??

Thanks in advance !!

--

Regards,

Kothan.