• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to pass a common variable, let's call it "client name", from a custom object through a number of pages that access different tables. Does anyone know how to code that in either the VF page or the extension?

Thanks in advance

Tom

I'm relatively new to VisualForce Pages and I'm trying to navigate through a series of pages  necessary to complete a long application. The pages are built against different custom objects and I'm trying to figure out how to go from one page to another where the second page represents a different object. 

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Tom

I'm relatively new to VisualForce Pages and I'm trying to navigate through a series of pages  necessary to complete a long application. The pages are bult against different custom objects and I'm trying to figure out how to go from one page to another where the second page represents a different object. 

Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Tom

I need to pass a common variable, let's call it "client name", from a custom object through a number of pages that access different tables. Does anyone know how to code that in either the VF page or the extension?

Thanks in advance

Tom