• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working with a Non Profit client that has the NonProfit Starter Package installed.  When any user besides Sys Ad tries to edit a record in the Account Object (which is renamed 'Households' in their org), they see this message:

No such column 'npo02__Household__c' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. 
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (npsp)

I'm a little bit at a loss here and certainly don't know much about modifying managed packages.  Thanks!
Looking for SFDC opportunities in the San Francisco Bay area.
I am working with a Non Profit client that has the NonProfit Starter Package installed.  When any user besides Sys Ad tries to edit a record in the Account Object (which is renamed 'Households' in their org), they see this message:

No such column 'npo02__Household__c' on entity 'Contact'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names. 
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (npsp)

I'm a little bit at a loss here and certainly don't know much about modifying managed packages.  Thanks!