• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm trying to use the ApexDataloader ver 16 command line option to export data from Salesforce to File (.csv) from one of the application. But I'm getting error message "Wrong process return code".

The content of config.properties file is as follows:

#Loader Config
     username=<username>
     password=<password+security code>
     operation=extract
     extractionSOQL=select  Id,IsDeleted,MasterRecordId,Name,Type,ParentId,BillingStreet,BillingCity,BillingState,BillingPostalCode,BillingCountry,ShippingStreet,ShippingCity,ShippingState,ShippingPostalCode,ShippingCountry,Phone,Fax,AccountNumber,Website,Sic,Industry,AnnualRevenue,NumberOfEmployees,Ownership,TickerSymbol,Description,Rating,Site,OwnerId,CreatedDate,CreatedById,LastModifiedDate,LastModifiedById,SystemModstamp,LastActivityDate,CustomerPriority__c,SLA__c,Active__c,NumberofLocations__c,UpsellOpportunity__c,SLASerialNumber__c,SLAExpirationDate__c from Account   where Type = 'Customer - Direct'
     extractionTarget=extract.csv

My command line script is as follows:

cmd.exe /c C:/PROGRA~1/salesforce.com/APEXDA~1.0/_jvm/bin/java -Dsalesforce.config.dir=C:/PROGRA~1/salesforce.com/APEXDA~1.0/conf  -jar C:/PROGRA~1/salesforce.com/APEXDA~1.0/DataLoader.jar 1>"c:/production/data/salesforce/log/sforcedataloader.log" 2>"c:/production/data/salesforce/log/sforcedataloader.error"

Can anybody help me to fix this issue, please. It's very urgent.

I tried to find out the solution on net, but couldn't get.

Please help.

Thanks in advance,

Anzar

• July 15, 2010