• -1 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am running a query on the Event object, and it's working until I tried grabbing a custom field on the User who is assigned (the Owner).  I already had standard fields pulling from the Owner, so not sure why it's not working for the custom field.  I pulled my naming from the schema browser a few different times, just to be sure...

Here's my query:

tempAppts = [SELECT WhoId, WhatId, OwnerId, Owner.FirstName, Owner.Profile__c, Owner.Name, Subject, StartDateTime, Result__c
	FROM Event
	WHERE WhoId = :contactID
	AND StartDateTime >= :yaynow
	AND Result__c != 'Rescheduled'];

OwnerId, Owner.FirstName, and Owner.Name work fine, but once I put in Owner.Profile__c I get an error on save.  I have tried OwnerId.Profile__c, Owner__r.Profile__c, etc.  The error message is strange as well, references "Name" instead of "Owner":

Save error: No such column 'Profile__c' on entity 'Name'. If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the '__c' after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

• March 09, 2011

I am trying to deploy one class which has implemented Schedulable interface.

But when I try to deploy it using ANT I am getting the following error :

"Schedulable class has jobs pending or in progress".

I am waiting for this to get resolved since more than 48 hrs and it doesn't seem to resolve.

What can be done in such case? How to deploy it to production? I tried to deploy by making packages but could not since the components in the package already exist in production and gives an error when I unzip the package. Please suggest what can be done in this situation.

• March 26, 2010