• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are a company interested in talking to a few developers on the integration of SFA to our current and new web application. In particular, we are looking for methods to engage (sign up) and transact (they pay us, or we commission them) with resellers and partners. I'm probably being a bit vague, but would appreciate discussion on: 

- Advanced billing functionality 

- Commission programs and "auto payment" 

I'm looking for a Colorado-based engineer, or someone close to our CO office to more effectively collabore on the project. 

Please respond here for initial conversations... 

Walker 

I am currently in the process of searching for a developer who can build assist with developing a management system for our use on the force.com platform.

High level requirements:

API access to estimating systems to import and sync data from the point of origin.

Import estimate line items in to the record.

The ability to indicate parts as on order, received, returned, back ordered, etc.

Job costing and calculation validation.

More details to follow. 

Preferably located in the northeast for ease of travel when needed.

Please let me know if you're interested and we can discuss in more detail.

Thanks,

Greg

• March 16, 2012

We need someone fairly experience with Salesforce implementations and consulting.  The more experience the better.

The role we need filled is delivery manager who can manage the delivery of ALL projects.  We have other project managers and engagement managers working directly with the client.  And you may need to manage some larger projects, but mostly be managing the day to day operations.  Be the manager of the other project managers.  

If there are issues the project manager is having with other resources or with the client you are their support.  You also need to enforce internal processes.  Also help recruit and hire other Salesforce consultants and resources.

Offering 150K/year with ability to make more depending on revenue.  Can mostly be done remote.  Must be available during business hours.  Flexible with schedule. 

Our focus is on providing unique Salesforce consulting services that focuses on the customer and not on Salesforce.  We listen to the customer and their business needs to help them implement Salesforce.  We are more business process focused rather than just executing tasks and being tech heads.

I've been performing this role and the general manager role for delivery team and now we need to hire two new managers to take these responsibilities.

I have 15 years of experience in the design, planning, and implementation of state-of-the-art technologies in diverse industries. This includes enterprise level responsibility for data migration/integration, on-line transaction processing, project management, client/server development, network design, and infrastructure design and operation. My duties have included management of enterprise level multimedia design, code, CRM work flow automation, ESP administration, marketing initiatives and multiple systems integration.

I have 8 years of direct Salesforce.com professional experience borh remotely & on site.  You may contact me & view my complete resume here.

Cordially,

Jennifer

We are a wholesale provider in the telecommunications industry and looking for a SFDC developer who can support our projects.  Looking for part-time or contractor.  Can be remote position located in the US. Approx 10-15 hours per week. 

Kerri Olenik

GlobeNet

kerri.olenik@globenet.net

Our company provides Human Resource support to other small and medium sized businesses.  We have created a number of Human Resource oriented programs in Excel for our clients.  We would like these to be accessed via SalesForce to control ownership of the content. 

* Each worksheet represents one week of work for an employee. Hours worked by day are posted, revenue and commissions are posted as applicable and there are calculations done to determine overtime hours.

* This needs to have a professional feel and can't have extended delays when posting.

* A demonstrated track record f success is required.  

This is the first of multiple projects.  SalesForce may not be the best platform for this solutions, but it is our first choice. 

• September 30, 2011

We are currently looking for a force.com developer/ development house for an OEM based project. It will ultimately connect to mobile devices such as iOS.

About the project:

• Some of the architecture setup has been started but more data architecture is required.
  • There are under 100 data points
  • Once data architecture is completed layout and design will be required as well.
  • The project is ready to start immediately.

Developer Selection:

• The developer must be located in the USA
  • The developer must provide a portfolio of force.com projects to review (3 -5)
  • The developer must be a full time freelance, or part of development house (no moon-lighters)

A rough project specification will be provided to qualified prospective developers.

- Christopher G. Erckert