• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
    My development with CI was working fine for long time.
    Today I am running into some unknown errors whith salesforce support error codes. It ididn't provide any other  information.

I am not able to open a case as it is development related. Can you please suggest what are my next options?
    Here is the error, I am running into.
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (3778/3889)  -- Processing Type: ApexTrigger
[sf:deploy] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[sf:deploy] Component Failures:
[sf:deploy] 1.  classes/AccountCalculateMappingBatchable.cls -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 747417724-75994 (62534562)
[sf:deploy] -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[sf:deploy] Request Status: InProgress (3778/3889)  -- Processing Type: ApexTrigger
[sf:deploy] Component Failures:
[sf:deploy] 2.  classes/AccountExtensionFieldDescribeUtilTest.cls -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 747417724-75994 (62534562)

627.  classes/TestStatusControllerTest.cls -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 747417724-75994 (62534562)
628.  classes/TestUtil.cls -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 747417724-75994 (62534562)

*********** DEPLOYMENT FAILED ***********

Total time: 7 minutes 56 seconds

ant -lib lib/ -buildfile build/build.xml Build returned exit code 1

If I have a Custom Controller and VisualForce page with a PageBlockTable and InlineEditSupport, what do I need to do to save the changes to multiple records in my PageBlockTable?

I tried 

public PageReference SaveTiers(){
        update tiers;
        setup(fields.id);
        return null;
    }

where tiers is a list<tier__c> and setup() grabs the list of tier__c and fills tiers. THe thing is, I got this working at one point, but after a refresh it quit working and now I can't get it to work at all.

I would post all my code, but it would just confuse more because it is complicated and calls a lot of outside classes. Suffice to say, all I want to know is how would I write a function that saves the changes to a list of records that were changed via the inlineediting ui in a pageblocktable?

I have the following VF page that is called by a button on a Person Account record.

<apex:page standardController="Account" title="Cancel Account">
    <apex:sectionHeader title="Cancel Account"/>
    <apex:form id="theForm">
        <apex:pageBlock id="theBlock">
            <apex:pageBlockSection id="sectionOne">
                <apex:outputField value="{!Account.Name}" />
                <!-- Bound to Date Field -->                
                <apex:inputField value="{!Account.Account_Cancel_Eff_Date__c}" />
                <!-- Bound to Picklist -->
                <apex:inputField value="{!Account.Account_Cancel_Reason__c}" />
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

When the page is called for a person account, Salesforce returns:

Validation Errors While Saving Record(s)

There were custom validation error(s) encountered while saving the affected record(s). The first validation error encountered was "Record Type ID: value not valid for the entity: Account". 

When the page is called for a normal Account, it renders as expected. If I remove the inputField that is bound to the picklist, then call the page for a person account, everything works as expected. What's going on here?

• February 09, 2011