• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a custom object [Match__c] which is related to the Contact SObject through a lookup. There's a button in the custom object [Match__c] called 'Send Email To Client', on clicking this button am presented with a visual force page that enables me fill in the details such as the subject, From, To e.t.c prior sending the email. The 'To' field is a lookup to the Contact object whereby in the event a contact is picked, the contact's email is populated in the field. My question is, how do I make the email that is send reflect under the 'Activity History' related list  of the Contact SObject as the email is send from the 'Match__c' custom object.

I have a custom object called Candidate onto which I have added a custom button labeled 'Add CV' , on clicking the Add CV button, a visual force page pops up that prompts me for the file upload, and on successful upload the file is stored under the documents object which is fine. My problem is that the uploaded file or files related to a particular candidate is not shown under or reflected under the Candidate custom object. How can I make a connection between the Candidate and standard Document object so that any uploaded file that belongs to a particular Candidate is also reflected under that Candidate custom object.

How do you hide a custom button for a specific user since we cannot use the clone page layout concept?

I have a custom object called Candidate onto which I have added a custom button labeled 'Add CV' , on clicking the Add CV button, a visual force page pops up that prompts me for the file upload, and on successful upload the file is stored under the documents object which is fine. My problem is that the uploaded file or files related to a particular candidate is not shown under or reflected under the Candidate custom object. How can I make a connection between the Candidate and standard Document object so that any uploaded file that belongs to a particular Candidate is also reflected under that Candidate custom object.

How do you hide a custom button for a specific user since we cannot use the clone page layout concept?