• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is it possible to convert one custom object to another custom object? Is it easy to do?

I am trying to use the import wizard and I want to add an additional field that the import wizard can use for matching - a sort of user ID or something like that - whereas right now it is set to last name.

Is there anyway to do this?

Is it possible to modify the standard fields in the lead object?

Possibly remove the requirement to create a contact when converting a lead to an account?

Theoretically, if not, I could create an entirely custom leads tab which would convert into accounts, correct?

Under the "recent" section, I want to add additional fields - as it is only showing one field.

How would I go about doing this?

Is it possible to send a reminder from a custom object? I want to create a custom object that acts like tasks, but for another custom object, a customer database.

Please advise me how to do this?

I want to have a task have a custom lookup for another database (this one being customers) rather than accounts or contacts.

Is this possible?

How do I create a relationship between tasks and a custom object database - a customer database that I created?

I want to be able to assign tasks on a customer.

Is there anyway to convert additional fields from leads to accounts/contact?

Like, lets say I wanted to put a section for both a contact email as well as an account email, could I do this and then convert them appropriately?

Hi, I'm trying to make a customer database using Salesforce (I have Group edition), and I was wondering if it is possible to create a unique task function, or tie the task function to this new custom object.

We are unsure if we have to upgrade, or if it is not possible or whatnot.

Any advice on this is appreciated! Basically we want to replicate the task activity for a custom object!

Hi, I'm trying to create a custom button to convert leads into accounts, but NOT contacts.

Is there anyway to do this? I don't know how to create Salesforce buttons at all.

Is it possible to convert one custom object to another custom object? Is it easy to do?

Under the "recent" section, I want to add additional fields - as it is only showing one field.

How would I go about doing this?

I want to have a task have a custom lookup for another database (this one being customers) rather than accounts or contacts.

Is this possible?

Is there anyway to convert additional fields from leads to accounts/contact?

Like, lets say I wanted to put a section for both a contact email as well as an account email, could I do this and then convert them appropriately?

Hi, I'm trying to make a customer database using Salesforce (I have Group edition), and I was wondering if it is possible to create a unique task function, or tie the task function to this new custom object.

We are unsure if we have to upgrade, or if it is not possible or whatnot.

Any advice on this is appreciated! Basically we want to replicate the task activity for a custom object!

Hi, I'm trying to create a custom button to convert leads into accounts, but NOT contacts.

Is there anyway to do this? I don't know how to create Salesforce buttons at all.