• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an approval proccess I am developing in the sandbox. On approval it does a field update, this causes an After Update trigger to fire. 

The approval process works great if the approver does the approval within salesforce, from the home page. However, when the approver attempts to approve it from e-mail, an e-mail is returned stating:

'An error occurred and your workflow approval message was not processed. Please contact your system administrator.'

Looking in the debug log I see:

CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01qT00000000g70|QuoteName on Quote trigger event AfterUpdate for [0Q0T00000004b1y]

15:03:40.182 (182968000)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[EXTERNAL]|System.ListException: Row with null Id at index: 0

There is one checkbox field update and If I remove the field update, it works from e-mail. At first I thought this was it, but then I removed the trigger and it also works from e-mail. I've commented out every piece of the trigger code, minus a one system.debug statement and still it fails.

The field I am updating had no field restrictions and the process works fine inside of Salesforce. Any idea what is happening?

Thanks

Ok, I've rebuilt the trigger in Salesforce, rather then eclipse. Its failing at:

for(Quote q: trigger.new){  

QuoteID = q.ID; 

QuoteOppID = q.OpportunityId;  

}

Does the trigger.new list not get populated when fired from the e-mail API?

I have an approval proccess I am developing in the sandbox. On approval it does a field update, this causes an After Update trigger to fire. 

The approval process works great if the approver does the approval within salesforce, from the home page. However, when the approver attempts to approve it from e-mail, an e-mail is returned stating:

'An error occurred and your workflow approval message was not processed. Please contact your system administrator.'

Looking in the debug log I see:

CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01qT00000000g70|QuoteName on Quote trigger event AfterUpdate for [0Q0T00000004b1y]

15:03:40.182 (182968000)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[EXTERNAL]|System.ListException: Row with null Id at index: 0

There is one checkbox field update and If I remove the field update, it works from e-mail. At first I thought this was it, but then I removed the trigger and it also works from e-mail. I've commented out every piece of the trigger code, minus a one system.debug statement and still it fails.

The field I am updating had no field restrictions and the process works fine inside of Salesforce. Any idea what is happening?

Thanks

Ok, I've rebuilt the trigger in Salesforce, rather then eclipse. Its failing at:

for(Quote q: trigger.new){  

QuoteID = q.ID; 

QuoteOppID = q.OpportunityId;  

}

Does the trigger.new list not get populated when fired from the e-mail API?

Hi,

We developed a wiard using few Visualforce pages that allow users to enter a few inputs, then insert a few new records based on users' parameters.  The problem we're seeing is that if users click the browser "Back" button, some time duplicated records are inserted into our system.  Anyone has similar experience, and I appreciate any feedbacks or work-around suggestions.

Thanks,

Klein

Hello All

I have a trigger on quote after update and approval workflow that change quote status to approved or rejected

When i approve from application there is no issues

However when using email to approve i receive an error

12:20:57.352|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01qP00000004FVf|Quote_afterUpdate on Quote trigger event AfterUpdate for [0Q0P000000007v1]
12:20:57.352|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[EXTERNAL]|System.ListException: Row with null Id at index: 0 12:20:57.352|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|Quote_afterUpdate on Quote trigger event AfterUpdate for [0Q0P000000007v1]

Strange thing about that i am keeping to receive this error even i keep trigger blank

trigger Quote_afterUpdate on Quote (after update)
{

}

Any thoughts are welcome

Thanks

I am trying to install IDE (force.com-ide-installer-win32.exe). First I had some trouble with the proxy settings in pulse explorer. I manage to overcome this. Then the installer stops with an error in forceide.exe:

JVM terminated. Exit code=-1

-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

-Xms256m

-Xmx1024m

-XX:PermSize=128M

-XX:MaxPermSize=512M

-Djava.class.path=C:\Programme\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v20090715.jar

-os win32

-ws win32

-arch x86

-showsplash

-launcher C:\Programme\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE\forceide.exe

-name Forceide

--launcher.library C:\Programme\salesforce.com\Force.com

IDE\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.win32.win32.x86_1.0.200.v20090519\eclipse_1206.dll

-startup C:\Programme\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v20090715.jar

-install C:\Programme\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE

-configuration C:\Programme\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE\configuration

-clean

-vm C:/Programme/Java/jre6/bin\client\jvm.dll

-vmargs

-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8

-Xms256m

-Xmx1024m

-XX:PermSize=128M

-XX:MaxPermSize=512M

-Djava.class.path=C:\Programme\salesforce.com\Force.com IDE\../Common/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.0.201.R35x_v20090715.jar

Any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.