• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When I run the following SOQL query inside of the process-conf.xml it fails with no error, however if I run it from th DataLoader UI it works fine:

Select  Name, AccountNumber, Industry, CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate,Region__c, Corporate_Name__c, Customer_Currency__c  FROM Account WHERE  LastModifiedDate < TODAY (This will make the process fail)

If I subsitute the last line with:
LastModifiedDate = TODAY (equals instead of less than works fine)
Here's the kicker.. the less than < or greateer than > works fine if launched from the Dataloader UI!

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Prerequiste disclaimer:

I am not a developer but have been a Salesforce Adminfor 5+ years and can do some simple programming...

What I'm really looking for is some code that can help me understand how I might build the page because I'm assuming that someone has done something along these lines.

I am trying to create a single force.com page which contains a single table that pulls in calculated values from two different objects Opportunities and Sales Orders (which is a custom object we have that holds bookings information that comes from our ERP system.) 

The table would calculate and show:

1)  Total $ amount of Sales Orders by Account Region and by different time dimensions (current FQ, YTD, etc.)

2) Total $ amount of Opportunites by Account Region (same time dimensions)

3) Totals by Region for  Sales Orders+Opportunities

Kind of looks like this:

Sales Orders                  Current Forecast            Totals

Region 1         75,000.00                         125,000.00                     200,000.00

Region 2         50,000.00                         175,000.00                     225,000.00

Region 3         60,000.00                         150,000.00                     210,000.00

Totals            185,000.00                         450,000.00                     635,000.00

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Mike

Using the DataLoader UI I am able to insert records into the PriceBookEntry table that exist in the Product2 table virtue of the related objects setting in the wiazrd (Step 2b) - It works great!

Does anyone know if there is a way to achieve this in the process-conf.xml file?

Since the PriecebookEntry does not have an externalid field the setting below is superflous,  can I substitute something in the value attribute that points to an external field in the Product2 table?

<entry key="sfdc.timeoutSecs" value="600"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.loadBatchSize" value="200"/>
                <entry key="sfdc.externalIdField" value="PON_Id__c"/> 
                <entry key="sfdc.entity" value="PricebookEntry"/>

Thanks

Mike