Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a query

[SELECT Id, Type,
                                            CreatedById, CreatedBy.Name,
                                            CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate,
                                            ParentId, Parent.Name, Parent.Type,
                                            RelatedRecordId, CommentCount,LikeCount,
                                            Body, Title, LinkUrl, ContentData, ContentFileName,
                                                (SELECT Id, FieldName, OldValue, NewValue
                                                 FROM FeedTrackedChanges ORDER BY Id DESC),
                                                (SELECT Id, CommentBody, CreatedDate,
                                                 CreatedBy.Name, InsertedBy.SmallPhotoUrl
                                                 FROM FeedComments fc ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC LIMIT 2),
                                                (SELECT CreatedBy.Name
                                                 FROM FeedLikes)
                                            FROM NewsFeed  ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC LIMIT 4];

I want to use     InsertedBy.SmallPhotoUrl       field from inner query in my visualforce page.

How this can be achived?

Hi all,

We are facing some deployment issue while moving our code from one sandbox to another sandbox for testing.

Error : ObjectTranslations/Survey_Question_group__c-en_US.objectTranslation(Survey_Question_group__c-en_US)- Insufficient access rights on cross reference id.

We are converting all our code into a Zip file and try to deploy it in sandbox showing the above error in Custom object "Survey_Question_group__c". We can't able to sort it out.

Any help on this issue will be appreciated.Thanks in Advance!

Thanks,

Marris.

• November 11, 2013

Hi

Lead Converted to Account/Contact

On checking the "Enforce Validation and Triggers from Lead Convert" checbox on Lead-->Setting It will run my [Account After update,After Insert] trigger on Lead Conversion. But While Converting Lead if we create a new Account for that lead then Insert trigger on Account will sent out a notification mail.
If we assign the lead to the existing Account then Update trigger on Account is called, there we are checking for[ Old value vs new value for Account owner] on every update.In this case the old and new owner is same So trigger failed.Can Anybody help on this issue

Thanks

Marris

Hi

How can we connect Netsuite to Salesforce.com?

I tried putting the NS WSDL in the generate Apex classes and try to parse it but it becomes failure by throwing Error that

"Error: Failed to parse wsdl: Found schema import from location platform.core.xsd. External schema import not supported"

Anybody tried this. What is the solution for this. Need help on this?

Thanks

Marris

• April 15, 2013

Hi all,

We have created two to three customer portal. The problem is how to mask the URL in secure site?

For eg) www.something.com is the domain

Our CP - https://www.something.secure.force.com/apex/VFpage

I want it to be https://www.something.com/apex/VFpage in CP . Is that Possible to achieve?

I need to know how to mask the secured site URL(i.e https) in CP. Please provide some help

Thanks

Marris

• April 05, 2013

Hi

I created a force.com site page and gave authentication to customer portal users to access the page. The force.com site page have callout on pageload as callout1 and callout2 on a button click.

Callout1 - I show some list from external system with a button deactivate

Callout2 - When the user clicks deactivate then that row is eliminated from the list in the external system

Now I refreshes the page when callout2 is over but the salesforce took the page from Cache because the deactivated column is showing on Callout1 list.When I press F5 it shows the correct result by eliminating the column.

Eg) List shows Item1 then deactivate button,item2 then deactivate button

When I click deactivate button on item2, it deactivated and eliminated.

On refreshing a Page by pagereference Still shows item2 on List but by Pressing F5 it shows correctly by elimination

Need help on this

Thanks

Marris

• October 10, 2012

Hi 

I developed Force.com sites pages and gave login access to my customer portal users.I made a callout in one of the Vf page in my site. whenever the callout failed, salesforce sites throw me to the Site Exception page. 

My doubt is can we show a custom message in the exception page according to the callout error?  or else Is it possible to  catch the exception of that callout and show it in the exception page.

Need help on the above query?

Thanks

Marris

• October 05, 2012

Hi

I had a query in my class stated like this

User user = select conatctid form User where id=:userinfo.getUserId();

Account acc = Select mailingcity,mailingstate from account where personconatctID=:user.contactId();

For this I have to write a test class. I dont know how to create a dummy person account  and assign it to User for testing

I have to test by creating a new person account and user to test the above Query how can i do this? 

Need a help on this....

Thanks

Marris.

• October 03, 2012

Hi

Account acc = Select mailingcity,mailingstate from account where personconatctID=:user.contactId();

For this I have to write a test class. I dont know how to create a dummy person account  and assign it to User for testing

I have to test by creating a new person account and user to test the above Query how can i do this? 

Need a help on this....

Thanks

Marris.

• September 24, 2012

Hi 

I  have created portal using force.com sites and provide authentication to my portal users to view info over it.

I have a doubt that when the salesforce has scheduled maintenance how my site would behave ? whether it works normal and saves the record to my org through portal or it shows error / throw some messages like contact support.

Need help on this? 

Thanks

Marris.

• September 12, 2012

Hi 

We have a mailing function it sends emails to various ID. Now we are hitting an apex governor limit that we can't send more than 1000 emails. Is it possible to develop a New Email Functionality VF page to send more than 1000 mails a day

Thanks

Marris

• September 04, 2012

Hi,

I had a HTTP callout, In that can I send the HTTP request as a PDF file from attachment object to my site?

If possible how can i do it here in below code. Can anyone help me?

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        HttpResponse res = new HttpResponse();
        Http http = new Http();

userId = userInfo.getUserId();
        orgId = userInfo.getOrganizationId();

String URL = 'https://sample.com?&orgid='+orgid+'&userid='+Userid;
        System.debug('URL is:'+URL);
        req.setMethod('GET');
        req.setEndpoint(URL);
        req.setbody(?)
        req.setHeader('content-type','text/html');

system.debug(req.getMethod());
        system.debug(req.getEndpoint());
        system.debug(req.getbody());

try {res = http.send(req);}

Thanks

Marris.

• August 13, 2012

Hi all,

Can http request handle https URL in the request body? Does it show any eror while sending request/receiving response.

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
        HttpResponse res = new HttpResponse();
        Http http = new Http();

userId = userInfo.getUserId();
        orgId = userInfo.getOrganizationId();

String URL = 'https://sample.com?&orgid='+orgid+'&userid='+Userid;
        System.debug('URL is:'+URL);
        req.setMethod('GET');
        req.setEndpoint(URL);
        req.setHeader('content-type','text/html');

system.debug(req.getMethod());
        system.debug(req.getEndpoint());
        system.debug(req.getbody());

try {res = http.send(req);}

Whether it produce any error in future. 

Thanks

Marris

Hi All

I have a requirement that when the user click the gmail link on VF page, it lands into their gmail inbox without asking his gmail password.So i tried the SSO between salesforce and google apps

At first I had set IDP as salesforce then In google apps I activate the single sign on option and uploaded the certificate over there. I set google as service provider in salesforce 

I think all Steps are over But the sigle sign on doesn't works The sso url pushes me to the login page of google instead of going into google apps without authentication. Please provide me the solution.

Thanks in advance....

Thanks

Marris

Hi all,

Can I retrieve my password through SOQL query and where the password is stored in User object. Can anyone please provide me a solution.....

Thanks in Advance

Thanks

Marris

Doubt regarding URL redirect button in force.com sites detail page and how to use that. Can anyone provide me a sample or E.g.,

I just give my salesforce site url (sample.ap1.salesforce.com/apex/sitelogin) in source and my company support url in(mycompany.com/support) destination but it doesnt get redirected

What to do for redirection to happen ?

Plz provide me a help

Thanks
Marris

• March 07, 2012

Hi,

I Created a new sandbox as a copy from production. In production, i have a page called view resources where people will see our resources and guides and download from there.

In production, when they click the link of any of the resources it shows download popup and download in the browser,but in sandbox it doesnt show download popup instead it redirects to that download page link and shows a empty page doing without any action for download. Please provide me a solution for this.

Thanks

Marris

• January 24, 2012

Hi All,

I have created a login page using the default login components provided when Sites is enabled in the org.

The login is handled using the SiteLogin component and the SiteLogin controller, the statrURL is set to the landing page.

When I provide the customer portal user credentials in the login, It goes to the landing page but shows an error stating there is a problem with my session

Error: There is a problem with your session

When I try to click on the other links in the site which also requires the session they are displayed properly and there are no further errors even when going back to the landing page. Please help me out.

Thanks

Marris

• December 08, 2011

Hi,

I have created a login page using the default login components provided when Sites is enabled in the org.

The login is handled using the SiteLogin component and the SiteLogin controller, the statrURL is set to the landing page.

When I provide the customer portal user credentials in the login, It goes to the landing page but shows an error stating there is a problem with my session

Error: There is a problem with your session

When I try to click on the other links in the site which also requires the session they are displayed properly and there are no further errors even when going back to the landing page. Please help me out.

Thanks

Marris

• December 08, 2011

Hi all,

My visualforce page has a comment code for IE 8. that is fo follows

<!--[if lt IE 8]>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="{!URLFOR($Resource.Styles,'/css/portal.css')}"/>
    &lt;![endif]--&gt;
    &lt;!--[if IE]>
    <script src="http://html5shiv.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/html5.js"></script>
    &lt;![endif]--&gt;

It works well but it shows <!--[if lt IE 8]> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE]> in the top of my page

Previously i coded like this

<!--[if lt IE 8]>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/ie.css" />
    <![endif]-->
    <!--[if IE]>
    <![endif] -->  

But it is not working i.e my IE css is not executed in this code so Please provide me a solution 

Thanks

Marris

• December 06, 2011

Hi all,

I code the comment for IE8 in visualforce page as follows

&lt;!--[if lt IE 8]>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="{!URLFOR($Resource.Styles,'/css/portal.css')}"/>
    &lt;![endif]--&gt;
    &lt;!--[if IE]>
    &lt;![endif]--&gt;

It works well but <!--[if lt IE 8]> <![endif]--> <!--[if IE]> displays in the top of the page.

Please Provide me a solution

Thanks

Marris   

• December 06, 2011

Hi

Lead Converted to Account/Contact

On checking the "Enforce Validation and Triggers from Lead Convert" checbox on Lead-->Setting It will run my [Account After update,After Insert] trigger on Lead Conversion. But While Converting Lead if we create a new Account for that lead then Insert trigger on Account will sent out a notification mail.
If we assign the lead to the existing Account then Update trigger on Account is called, there we are checking for[ Old value vs new value for Account owner] on every update.In this case the old and new owner is same So trigger failed.Can Anybody help on this issue

Thanks

Marris

Hi all,

We have created two to three customer portal. The problem is how to mask the URL in secure site?

For eg) www.something.com is the domain

Our CP - https://www.something.secure.force.com/apex/VFpage

I want it to be https://www.something.com/apex/VFpage in CP . Is that Possible to achieve?

I need to know how to mask the secured site URL(i.e https) in CP. Please provide some help

Thanks

Marris

• April 05, 2013

Hi

I created a force.com site page and gave authentication to customer portal users to access the page. The force.com site page have callout on pageload as callout1 and callout2 on a button click.

Callout1 - I show some list from external system with a button deactivate

Callout2 - When the user clicks deactivate then that row is eliminated from the list in the external system

Now I refreshes the page when callout2 is over but the salesforce took the page from Cache because the deactivated column is showing on Callout1 list.When I press F5 it shows the correct result by eliminating the column.

Eg) List shows Item1 then deactivate button,item2 then deactivate button

When I click deactivate button on item2, it deactivated and eliminated.

On refreshing a Page by pagereference Still shows item2 on List but by Pressing F5 it shows correctly by elimination

Need help on this

Thanks

Marris

• October 10, 2012

Hi

Need a help on this....

Thanks

Marris.

• October 03, 2012

Hi

Need a help on this....

Thanks

Marris.

• September 24, 2012

Hi,

There are two cases.

Case1:

If the expiration date is 8/1 on a customer, on 8/2 the KYC status field will change from Approved to Expired

I gave the condition as “Expiration Date is less than Today” for case 1

Case2:

If Sys Admin create one customer with 29/06/2012 as expiration date on today’s date then the KYC Status field should automatically changed to Expired.

How this two condition will be possible in Time dependent workflow?

Is there any other way to satisfying these two rules at a time?

Please do the needful.

I have a query

[SELECT Id, Type,
                                            CreatedById, CreatedBy.Name,
                                            CreatedDate, LastModifiedDate,
                                            ParentId, Parent.Name, Parent.Type,
                                            RelatedRecordId, CommentCount,LikeCount,
                                            Body, Title, LinkUrl, ContentData, ContentFileName,
                                                (SELECT Id, FieldName, OldValue, NewValue
                                                 FROM FeedTrackedChanges ORDER BY Id DESC),
                                                (SELECT Id, CommentBody, CreatedDate,
                                                 CreatedBy.Name, InsertedBy.SmallPhotoUrl
                                                 FROM FeedComments fc ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC LIMIT 2),
                                                (SELECT CreatedBy.Name
                                                 FROM FeedLikes)
                                            FROM NewsFeed  ORDER BY CreatedDate DESC LIMIT 4];

I want to use     InsertedBy.SmallPhotoUrl       field from inner query in my visualforce page.

How this can be achived?

tell me about webservices with easy example?

Hi all, i dont want to write a soql query in forloop because it bypass the governor limits .so how can i write the soql outside of the forloop.so kindly let me know asap. String[] ps= new String[]{}; public String[] getUserLicense() { return ps; } public void setUserLicense(String[] ps) { this.ps = ps; } public List getItems() { List op = new List(); for(UserLicense p : [SELECT Id, Name FROM UserLicense]) op.add(new SelectOption(p.Id, p.Name)); return op; } == vf: THanks

Hi! Hello!

Can you help me on how can i use a single checkbox to disable multiple fields. I have this code below which disable the field {!Lead.Billing_House__c} when the checkbox {!Lead.Cpy_from_Installation_Address__c} is seleceted, however i want to disable more field using the same checkbox, and i cant use the same id because the system tells me already duplicate id.

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Billing Address" collapsible="false" columns="1">
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Lead.Cpy_from_Installation_Address__c}" onchange="document.getElementById('{!$Component.disablefield}'.disabled=this.checked"/>
    <apex:inputField id="disablefield" value="{!Lead.Billing_House__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_Apartment__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_Street__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_Subdivision__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_City__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_Zip_Code__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

Thanks in AdvancE!

Del

Can anybody help me on integrating salesforce to netsuite? Do we have a working apex class to do this?

a link that i can look into will help

I wanna intergrate SSO between Salesforce and Google App Engine (Java).

Followed all steps in Google App Engine set up but I'm trouble finding where to enable SSO in Salesforce.

http://code.google.com/p/sfdc-gae-sso-delegated-auth/wiki/Setup

How can i do this ? Gimme easy steps.

Thanks in Advance :)

I received an admin email this morning indicating that when our instance receives the update to Winter '10, everything, including Sites on that instance, will be unavailable.  It indicated that a "branded maintenance page" would be served instead of our normal content.

I want to confirm, without any doubt, that this "branded maintenance page" is the page that I have confirmed for the HTTP 500/503 page for the site, and not some forcibly Force.com branded page I have no control over.

Showing a Force.com branded page when the capability to show one that I create is already in teh system is unacceptable in in our implementation, especially with the guarantee of 3 2-hour maintenance windows every year, and potentially more during actual unplanned downtime.

Someone from Salesforce Product Management, please respond.  We're on NA1 and slated for this update in 1 week.