• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hiiiiii

I have done the website integration with the salesforce and now I want to  insert the  values into my goal custom object in salesforce and I have set all the value but unalbe to create the goal........

please help.........

Thanks in advance................

hiii.............

I am working on website integration with salesforce using SOAP API and converted the enterprise.wsdl file into enterprise.jar file which is having many classes..... How and where to use these classes I dont know can any one help me regarding that..........

Thanks in advance.........

Account ac = new Account();
      //SObject rec = new Account();

System.out.println("Enter your name \n");
      ac.setName(br.readLine());
      System.out.println("Enter your Mobile No. \n");
      ac.setPhone(br.readLine());
      //rec = ac;
      SaveResult save = connection.create(ac);

System.out.println(ac.getParentId());

I am getting an error at the bolded line. actually I want to create the accoutn  my user but that create statement  needs the array of  SObject[].......................

so waht shold i do..................

can anyone help me................

thanks................

I am  trying to create the java file from wsdl file taken from sf......but not successeding to get it............

can any one help me......................

thanks you

Hi

I am trying to integrate my website with salesforce.......please tell me that is there any need to create the the apex class from wsdl even i am using java files for connection.............

hiiiiiiiiii

I am new in web service implementation....... can any body help me how can i implement the  SOAP api  or WSDL with java.................

please tell me the each and every step.................

Thanks.......................

I am having the enterprise.wsdl file and i am trying to create a jar file using command 

java -classpath wsc-20.jar com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc enterprise.wsdl enterprise.jar

but getting an error "Error: Unable to find compiler. Make sure that tools.jar is in your classpath:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com/sun/tools/javac/Main.class"

can anyone help me..............

thank you.......................

I am trying to generate the apex class from enterprise.wsdl file. there is no problem with the parsing wsdl file but there is an error with generate apex code step and the error is "Unsupported schema type: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType" can anyone help me for this..................... thanking You

I am having the enterprise.wsdl file and i am trying to create a jar file using command 

java -classpath wsc-20.jar com.sforce.ws.tools.wsdlc enterprise.wsdl enterprise.jar

but getting an error "Error: Unable to find compiler. Make sure that tools.jar is in your classpath:

hiii.............

I am working on website integration with salesforce using SOAP API and converted the enterprise.wsdl file into enterprise.jar file which is having many classes..... How and where to use these classes I dont know can any one help me regarding that..........

Thanks in advance.........

Account ac = new Account();
      //SObject rec = new Account();

System.out.println("Enter your name \n");
      ac.setName(br.readLine());
      System.out.println("Enter your Mobile No. \n");
      ac.setPhone(br.readLine());
      //rec = ac;
      SaveResult save = connection.create(ac);

System.out.println(ac.getParentId());

I am getting an error at the bolded line. actually I want to create the accoutn  my user but that create statement  needs the array of  SObject[].......................

so waht shold i do..................

can anyone help me................

thanks................

how can i use jsppage  in my iis server 

i have a pages created on asp but i need need to call few jsppage in that so how ca i do that

Hi

I am trying to integrate my website with salesforce.......please tell me that is there any need to create the the apex class from wsdl even i am using java files for connection.............

I am trying to generate the apex class from enterprise.wsdl file. there is no problem with the parsing wsdl file but there is an error with generate apex code step and the error is "Unsupported schema type: {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema}anyType" can anyone help me for this..................... thanking You