• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Friends,
I have an requirement where I need to invoke an Controller's Method Dynamically from an Managed Package's Controller, The controller which I'm trying to invoke is not part of package. Below are the points which i noticed from the Salesforce Docs.
  • Salesforce will expect the controller to be exists in the Package Org if we are refering it directly.
  • We cannot invoke an Custom Controller's Method Dynamically.
  • If your refering an class by using the Interfaces concept, package's controller will checks the Class in the Package itself, it will not check the controller which is out side the package.
Please let me know if there is any other approch to achieve the above requirement.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Hi Community,

I'am facing a problem on getting the record while querying them using the id which is from parameter.

I've created an email service which is used for creating record of an order__c record and invoice__c record which is child for order__c,after creation of the invoice the invoicelineitem is created for that particular invoice__c record & then the invoice details are sending as pdf to the particular account's email-id.

All these are processing based on the account record id which is sending as csv file for that email service.when salesforce receives the email from any user's mail then the process starts i.e search for the account record and create an order for that record after that an invoice and invoice lineitem and then generate pdf and send that pdf for the email which should specify in the account record.All these process are executed on a single thread.The order is created and invoice is created and invoice lineitem also created sucessfully but coming to PDF generation dynamically for the invoice record the id will be sending as querystring and accessing the id using getParameter .iam able to get id also and then make a query to retrieve the rcord's of the invoice with that invoice an ERxception occurs i.e (Trying to DeReference a null object).

when trying this same procedure manually that means with out email service it works fine.Could any one find the solution for this one.

My opinoin is it's a salesforce issue that when querying for data of the record which is created dynamically it should not be committed. 

Hi,

I have an inputfield whichcan be updated based on another field's value.Ineed to make that input field as readonly after filling that field with the value..................can any one gave solution for that one.

Hi...iam trying to display two vf pages in another page using iframes..........

when iam saving a record into an object using first vf page i.e iframe1 the record is stored into database and,.................i need to refresh the iframe2 when i click on the save button in iframe1's vf page.......................

-----------------can any one provide the solution for this.................................  

Hi,

I just created a vf page to display the records of an object...and i add check boxes to that page block table to select multiple records and need to delete it by click the command button "delete".

can any one give  hint for apex code to delete the selected records....

Hi..................

Is it possible to use recordsetvar without using standard controller or any other controller.

i just created a visual force page.

i need to display account objects records on to that page with out using any controllers and pageblocktable and not to use any classes.

hi........I just add a visualforce tab to my new  custom application.............I need the code for setting functionality for that tab..............any one gave suggestion..............

Hi Community,

I'am facing a problem on getting the record while querying them using the id which is from parameter.

I've created an email service which is used for creating record of an order__c record and invoice__c record which is child for order__c,after creation of the invoice the invoicelineitem is created for that particular invoice__c record & then the invoice details are sending as pdf to the particular account's email-id.

All these are processing based on the account record id which is sending as csv file for that email service.when salesforce receives the email from any user's mail then the process starts i.e search for the account record and create an order for that record after that an invoice and invoice lineitem and then generate pdf and send that pdf for the email which should specify in the account record.All these process are executed on a single thread.The order is created and invoice is created and invoice lineitem also created sucessfully but coming to PDF generation dynamically for the invoice record the id will be sending as querystring and accessing the id using getParameter .iam able to get id also and then make a query to retrieve the rcord's of the invoice with that invoice an ERxception occurs i.e (Trying to DeReference a null object).

when trying this same procedure manually that means with out email service it works fine.Could any one find the solution for this one.

My opinoin is it's a salesforce issue that when querying for data of the record which is created dynamically it should not be committed. 

Hi,

I have an inputfield whichcan be updated based on another field's value.Ineed to make that input field as readonly after filling that field with the value..................can any one gave solution for that one.

Hi

i have worte a visualforce page for the home page component, I need the tabstyle should look simillar to Home page but if i am not including the attribute "tab style",the tab style looking black and if i put tab style="Home" it is throwing an error.

can any one help on this.

Thanks!

• September 08, 2011

Hi..................

Is it possible to use recordsetvar without using standard controller or any other controller.

Where can we uninstall third-party applications which we have setup from AppExchange? 

Thanks,

Sunil Soni