Wouldn't it feel great to wake up each day knowing that you're part of a dynamic organization that's on the cutting edge of the health revolution in America? That’s what the staff at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition experiences, and you could too!
Some of the benefits you'll get while working at Integrative Nutrition include:
- Beautiful, centrally located modern offices with lots of natural light
- Working with like-minded, health-oriented colleagues
- Organic breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks
- An office that bonds together over lunch every day!
- Full health care benefits: health, dental, disability, vision, life
- Opportunity to join staff retreats to destinations like Kripalu
- Paid vacation days
- Paid major holidays
- 401K with 4% employer contribution
- Your own health coach
- Monthly unlimited metro pass (or similar transit equivalent)
- Biweekly chair massages
- Bimonthly chiropractic adjustments
- Fresh flowers on your desk
- Staff concierge service
- Responsible for development related to the ongoing support, fine-tuning, and extension of the organization’s corporate Salesforce.com sales & marketing implementation
- Provide technical strategy and direction to ensure the application remains aligned with business requirements and will offer recommendations for process integration, application development, and ongoing enhancement of the CRM system.
- Responsible for building SalesForce applications within the Enrollment Department. This position will be involved in developing an intelligent technology solution designed to help increase sales and proficiency for end users.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years direct work experience developing in salesforce.com
- Experience with enterprise integration to Salesforce.com
- Force.com developer certification a must
- Familiarity with overall SFDC architecture and various integrated applications, including Marketo
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com development including custom objects, workflows, and triggers
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com development environment including Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
- Ability to understand simple and complex business requirements and propose best viable solutions, whether utilizing standard Salesforce objects, custom objects, AppExchange application installs, or custom development.
- The candidate should have a proven track record of successfully building and supporting enterprise web applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Established leadership skills with a team-player mentality required.
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, with full insurance coverage and 401(k). Location is in Flatiron District in New York City.
We hope to welcome you to your new job soon!
Please, no recruiters or solicitations.