• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

when a search button on vf page is clicked, serch function in class makes request for facebook verification code and then redirectes page along with verification code...

visual force page tag contains action attribute which makes initialAction function to get executed, it checks whether URL contains verification code,, if yes, page gets redirected to URL specified in pagereference object but the URl gets appended with %23_=_

i am not able to find, why %23_=_ is getting appended to url....

vf page :

<apex:page standardController="Event__c"  extensions="TEventSearch" action="{!initialAction}">

<apex:image value="{!$Resource.theme1_searchButton_jpg}" onclick="doSave()" />
 <script type="text/javascript">  
 function doSave()
 { 
 document.getElementById("{!$Component.hidVal}").value = strUid1;
 paraFunction();
 }
</script>
<apex:actionFunction name="paraFunction" action="{!search}" status="statusSearch" /> 

</page>

Apex class code :

public class TEventSearch
{

public TEventSearch(ApexPages.StandardController controller)
{

}

public PageReference initialAction()
{

PageReference p = null;

if(ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().containsKey('code'))
    {
        p = new PageReference('https://event-management-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/TEventSearch');
        p.getParameters().put('res', 'fb');
        p.setRedirect(true);
    }

return p;
}

public PageReference search()
{

AccessTokenAndkey__c fapp;
 fapp = [Select Id, UserName__c,intRedirect__c, Password__c, Name, Key__c, Extended_Permission__c, Code__c, ApplicationSecret__c, ApplicationId__c, AccessToken__c From AccessTokenAndkey__c where Name = :'Facebook'];
 String exPerms = '&scope=user_about_me,user_activities,user_birthday,user_events,user_likes,user_location,user_website,read_requests,read_stream,create_event,publish_stream,rsvp_event';
String rediruri = 'https://event-management-developer-edition.ap1.force.com/TEventSearch';

String authuri = 'https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize?client_id='+fapp.ApplicationId__c+'&redirect_uri='+EncodingUtil.urlEncode(rediruri, 'UTF-8')+exPerms;
pgRef = new PageReference(authuri);
pgRef.setRedirect(true);
return pgRef;

}

}

im getting a http response in the form of JSON array,, is there any support for parsing it in apex class.

I'm interested in reccommendations/input on freelancers with proven salesforce experience, either within the community or operating on sites like Elance/Odesk, Freelancer, etc. for future small to mid-sized projects.  Nothing concrete at the moment, but I'd like to assemble a go-to roster of sorts for future reference concerning people with web design, mobile app design, and API/Web-Services implementation.  I'd prefer operators with a measurable track record, either with recorded rankings on the sites mentioned, a reviewable portfolio of completed projects, etc. if anyone had any suggestions or could point me in the direction of some sort of repository which may have the information I'm interested in.
I am looking to build a long term relationship with a salesforce Dashboards & Reports Expert to assist with our client reporting needs.

You will be responsible for bringing the WOW! factor to our development project by delivering awesome and mind blowing Dashboards and Reports.

You will have extensive experience (5 years +) in SF,in particular the development and delivery of exceptional dashboards and reports within a Salesforce environment/

As a SF Dashboards / Reports Development Expert we will rely on you to guide and steer us in the provision of industry leading dashboards/reports to our valued client base.

Please send me an email at suboor.fahed@gmail.com with your profile and attach screen shots of some of the dashboards you have built.

I am not looking for developers at this moment.

Thanks for reading.
Our Client in the Dallas/Fort Worth area is looking for a Salesforce Developer to manage all technical aspects of Salesforce.com, including development, data migrations, systems integrations, AppExchange products, and custom code.

Minimum 2 yrs experience developing with at least 1 major Salesforce integration. Ideal person will have 401, 501 certification.

Please feel free to contact me directly - nancy@tech2resources.com
If you have experience as a salesforce admin and or developer, let me know! We are looking to hire a full time employee. Our business has been expanding rapidly and we need another Salesforce fluent employee. Our industry is expanding rapdily and our businesses has been the world's largest for several years. If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity, please contact me. The job would be in West Palm Beach, Fl and salary. 
Andrew Beach
(561)868-1480
abeach@tworld.com
I am looking for someone to develop a force.com site within my salesforce organization that will allow me to have my website completely integrated with my saleforce platform.

I don't even know where to begin looking..

Who out there can develp a website for me utilizing my current organizations platform allowing it to all sync and work together. I am looking for bids to accomplish our goals.

Please send me an email at admin@strategicmms.com (mailto:admin@strategicmms.com) with contact info and I can contact you to discuss what I am in need of.

Would be preferable if you were in Utah... But I can always work around that if need be.

I'm interested in reccommendations/input on freelancers with proven salesforce experience, either within the community or operating on sites like Elance/Odesk, Freelancer, etc. for future small to mid-sized projects.  Nothing concrete at the moment, but I'd like to assemble a go-to roster of sorts for future reference concerning people with web design, mobile app design, and API/Web-Services implementation.  I'd prefer operators with a measurable track record, either with recorded rankings on the sites mentioned, a reviewable portfolio of completed projects, etc. if anyone had any suggestions or could point me in the direction of some sort of repository which may have the information I'm interested in.