• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have the InAppBrowser working when the app is loaded but when I resume the application I am getting an unresponsive call to window.open.

I am verifying the device is ready and I even reload the page on resume to try and reinitialize but still not working.

$(document).ready(function(){
	// Register the event listener
		document.addEventListener("deviceready", onDeviceReady, false);
		function onDeviceReady() {
			// Register the resume event listener
			document.addEventListener("resume", onResume, false);
		}

function onResume() {
			alert("Resuming Application...");
			window.location.reload();
		}
 }); 

In the below snippet both alerts fire but the window.open does nothing after the initial load. 

$('.href-google').click(function(){
                    alert('b4');
                    window.open('http://google.com', '_blank', 'location=yes');
                    alert('after');
                });

Is there anything special that needs to happen to reinitialize cordova besides deviceready to get window.open to work again? Is anybody else seeing this?

I have cordova 2.3 js file within the VF page and natively on the ios device.

Thanks

Has anybody had any luck using the InAppBrowser?  According to the cordova docs, this is available in 2.3.0 and it appears in my config.xml.  The docs say that if I execute JavaScript of the form:

window.open('http://www.google.co.uk', '_blank', 'location=yes')

then it should open the page in the InAppBrowser, leaving my existing app alone.  I've tried every combination I can think of and tinkered with the whitelisting, but all to no avail - every page opens in the cordova webview.

I'm trying to get this working so that I can open a PDF file via a link from my app and have a way to close it down and return to my app.  At the moment, when I open the PDF, I have no way to get back to my app.  I can workaround this to a degree using an iframe or object tag, but the interaction with the file for scrolling etc is very slow.

Hello,

I'm beginning to make a hybrid mobile app with Appcelerator for a custom Salesforce app.

We need to have our database encrypted and I see with PhoneGap/Cordova there is SmartStore within the Salesforce Mobile SDK. Is this transferable to Appcelerator and has anyone done it?

If not, has anyone had any experience of using SQLCipher with SQLite in Appcelerator?

I'm looking to write once for both iOS and Android.

Many thanks, Dan