• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello!

I read in the Help Using the object InboundEmail / Example 2: Administering mail being entered:: Managing email not entered Companies that send marketing emails to customers and prospects need to have a way for recipients to unsubscribe. The following is an example of how an e-mail service can process requests for cancellation of registration. The code looks in the subject line of incoming e-mail the word "unsubscribe". If the word is found, the code will find all the contacts and leads that match the email address and define the field Refusal mail (HasOptedOutOfEmail) True.

But not understand how to apply. I need put the HTML in the email?

please, give an example in the text email, how should I do?

my business email is : lisangela.chiarelli@fretemania.com.br and my personal : lisa@limao.com.br

Our company wants to send mass email with text only.

Is there a way to track emails text? Or just can track the HTML Email?

There is any application? An another user told me there is an AppExchange application. 

Where can I find and how do I install?

I thought of entering text using the custom HTML template.

So I can track. But the text in the HTML doesn´t identify the merge fields ( {!Lead.Name} ) ! 

How can I do to track mass e-mail text?

please, help me! my email: lisa@limao.com.br

Our company wants to send mass email with text only.

Is there a way to track emails text? Or just can track the HTML Email?

There is any application? An another user told me there is an AppExchange application. 

Where can I find and how do I install?

I thought of entering text using the custom HTML template.

So I can track. But the text in the HTML doesn´t identify the merge fields ( {!Lead.Name} ) ! 

How can I do to track mass e-mail text?

please, help me! my email: lisa@limao.com.br

Hi,

I'm trying to send information so that Leads can be created.  All the other fields (phone, email, first_name, etc.) are going through, but i can't seem to get HasOptedOutOfEmail working properly.

This is how the code is at the moment, inside the <form> tag:
<input name="HasOptedOutOfEmail" id="HasOptedOutOfEmail" type="hidden" value="<%=send_update_checkboxSF%>">

send_update_checkboxSF either has "true" or "false".

I even tried adding the following code, but still no luck:

<input name="HasOptedOutOfEmailSpecified" id="HasOptedOutOfEmailSpecified" type="hidden" value="true">

Please help~

Thank you.