• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am new to working in customer portal so can any one assist me i.e woking process of customer portal in salesforce.com

Thanks

Hi All,

i am new to work in customer portal so can any one assit me i.e.working process in customer portal in salesforce.com.

Thanks

Hi All,

let me know difference b/w what id and who id?

Thanks

Hi All,

How do i merge contact record by using trigger,i.e already existing record

Thanks

Hi,

I have scenario like there are two custom objects  i.e.salary and BankAccount.

In salary object i have 2 custom fileds i.e number data type and In bankAccount object there is a custom filed called total_c 

when i am giving 20 and 30 in salaryobject then automatically updated in to bankaccount object i.e the result would  be shown in total_c =50 .So how can i do that let me know asap.

Thanks

HI,

How can i restrict the records of a perticuler custom object , Other user allow to see.User can see the custom object but he or she cant able to see the records.how can i approch ?Kindly let me know asap.

Thanks

Hi All,

As shown below the  execution of the process order is right  r not?if not so Please do the changes and let me know.

Validation

Apex class

Triggers

Workflows

Thanks

Hi All,.

Normally  in dot net are java there is no limits but coming to salesforce it should have governor limits so Why governor limits are required in salesforce and what is the reason.Kindly let me know any one.

Thanks

HI All,

can any one explain me how batch apex works and give me one small example of that.

Thanks

Hi All,

Can anyone tell What is the major difference b/w is null and is blank?

Thanks

Hi All,

waht is the Difference b/w customization and configuration in salesforce?

Thanks

Hi All,

I have a senario like i have single field in vf and when we  run a visulforce page then record  has to insert automatically without clicking any buttons .so how can i do that so kindly let me know with example.

Thanks  

HI All,

It is possible to Close the account in salesforce?

Thanks

Hi All,

what is the execution of  order in salesforce?

Thanks

Hi All,

As per the requirements it is possible to exceed the governor limits in salesforce in any editions.Actually the size of visual force page  is not more than 15MB .Suppose if i need visaul force page is morethan 15 MB then what should i do whether i have to arrise the ticket or i have to purchase unlimited edtion.Let me know ASAP

Thanks!

Hi Guys

It is possible to take a database for backup in salesforce?if it is possible then kindly let me know.

Thanks

Hi guys,

i want upload only csv file format alone using apex how can i do that can any one let me know the step by using apex.

Thanks.

What is the differene b/w asynchronous call and synchronous call ?

Hi All,

let me know difference b/w what id and who id?

Thanks

Hi All,

I have a senario like i have single field in vf and when we  run a visulforce page then record  has to insert automatically without clicking any buttons .so how can i do that so kindly let me know with example.

Thanks  

Hi All,

what is the execution of  order in salesforce?

Thanks

Hi All,

As per the requirements it is possible to exceed the governor limits in salesforce in any editions.Actually the size of visual force page  is not more than 15MB .Suppose if i need visaul force page is morethan 15 MB then what should i do whether i have to arrise the ticket or i have to purchase unlimited edtion.Let me know ASAP

Thanks!

Hi guys,

i want upload only csv file format alone using apex how can i do that can any one let me know the step by using apex.

Thanks.