• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm trying to show the chatter feeds related to the knowledge article using chatter:feed component on visualforce page. I'm able to show the feeds successfully to all the internal users but it gives me "Insufficient Privileges' error when any external user who has got 'Read' access to the knowledge article, tries to access the same page on salesforce community. When I removed the chatter:feed component from my visualforce page, the community users are also able to view all the article related information.

Is there any way we can show the chatter feeds related to a knowledge article on salesforce communities (for external users who has got access to the knowledge article)?
I'm actually creating a knowledge article from my apex class and I need to provide access to our external users (i.e. community / portal users) so that they could access these newly created knowledge articles. I tried setting the channels by marking IsVisibleInPrm, IsVisibleInPkb, IsVisibleInCsp, IsVisibleInApp fields as true for the knowledge article and the related sObjects. But it seems that these fields are not writeable.

Can we set the Channels (i.e. all isVisible fields) for any of the published knowledge articles from apex so that it is accessible to the portal/community users?
I'm trying to show the chatter feeds related to the knowledge article using chatter:feed component on visualforce page. I'm able to show the feeds successfully to all the internal users but it gives me "Insufficient Privileges' error when any external user who has got 'Read' access to the knowledge article, tries to access the same page on salesforce community. When I removed the chatter:feed component from my visualforce page, the community users are also able to view all the article related information.

Is there any way we can show the chatter feeds related to a knowledge article on salesforce communities (for external users who has got access to the knowledge article)?