• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have an immediate requirement for a mobile app to be developed.  I think what we need can be achieved on the current Salesforce One mobile app platform.

We have a specific brief of what it needs to do and I am looking to discuss with a (ideally London based) developer or company.

Best,

Joe

If anyone can help me it would be most appreciated.

I need to do two things at once....

1. Click a custom button on account page, which launches a visualforce page (opening in Word)  with the accuont details in a formatted style (our new customer form), which our team can then print out.   This bit I can do

2. At the same time, update a field on the account page with today's date, to let salesforce know what date they were signed up on.  This could provide valuable data to start analysing.

Can anyone help ?

It feels like either my visual force page also needs some code to update the account 'closed date' field

Or I need the custom button to execute javascript that updates the 'closed date' field and then launches the visualforce page.

Not sure if possible ?

Hi,

One of my custom links sets up a merge with a word document.

I also want it to change a pick list accuont field from "No" to "Yes"

Is this possible ?  Can anyone help ?

I am running group edition of salesforce, but I'm told this shouldn't matter for this type of thing.