Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

How to Enable the User "DEBUG LOG" Automatically after the respective

user logged in their Account.

I just want to track all the exception messages while running a custom package.

Is their any other way to acheive it?

Thanks in Advance

Vinu k

• May 14, 2012

Hi All,

Is it possible to get the count values for Opportunity object in Dashboard and Reports!!

At present what i need to do is:

If an Single Opportunity Contains More than 3 Sales, i need to show in the report and as well as need to create a dashboard too. How to check whether the opportunity has more than 3 Records?

Report Name: Close percentage by State report,

but this should show us our close percentage for each state. For the state to show on this report there must have been at least 3 sales in that state.(Opportunity)

• April 17, 2012

Hi All,

i just need to know about how to remove a single value from a group of values in a rich text box
It deals with the two custom fields namely classes (Rich text box) and Completed Classes(Text box) and Two triggers.

Defaultly i created a trigger to auto populate all the class name from Trigger 1,
Now i need is once completed class value choosed, the choosed value from The Rich text box should be Removed from the Trigger 2

Classes containing lst of class name like as follows
Class 1 , Class 2, Class 3

In completed class user choosed one value among from the Above Rich text box
For Ex:

If User choose class 2 in Completed class,
We should remove the class 1 value from the Rich text box
So the rich text box should display value as

Class 1
Class 3

NOTE: Currently im using a trigger to populate all the available classes in thr rich text box and what i need to do is to remove the selected value from Rich text box

Your suugestion are most welcome

Thanks

Vinu 

• April 06, 2012

Hi All,

I just  need to ensure about the workflow

Is it possible to invoke a triiger using a workflow action

I tried some what, But i cant able to go further,

Here i was stumped and i need some one assistance to acheive

Any help can be appreciated greatly

Thanks

Vinu 

• April 06, 2012

Hi Everone,

Setup: Field Name is(Scheduled Classes)  

I have created a rich text box to enter a list of class names with comma separator through the trigger.              

Field Name(Completed Class) 

I have created another normal text box to enter the completed class list.  

Functionality: Defaultly all the classes are listed in the Scheduled classes for each student,Once any of the class was                             entered/Saved as completed from Scheduled class, The completed class name only should remove                                   from the Scheduled Class Rich text field 

How can i acheive this? Any help can be greatly appreciated 

• April 02, 2012

Hi,

I am trying to pre-populate an opportunity field when creating it from an related contact.

Since i tried pre populating a value using a custom button through URL,But it doesnt fetch the values.

Is it any other way to do the task thriugh the TRIGGER?

Thanks 

• February 29, 2012

when I try to add a opportunity to a contact, the new opportunity record does not load the contact name by default, which is frustrating to the users as they need to search for the contact manually. There is another lookup field to account and that one loads the account name. 

Is there any other way to display the contact name as like as account name?

I know its possible through a new look up field creation in opportunity from contact, But i need a way other than this!!

Can anyone aware of this??

Thank you

• February 28, 2012

Hi,

The task is  to download a ontime generated CSV file while clicking the respective link.

And its working fine in all the browser Except IE 8

Can any one aware of this issue ??

I checked all the options in IE 8 to enable the download, But nothing helps me..

Can any one??

Thanks

• January 24, 2012

In customised visualforce page i used a pagination concept to control the records,

All my code got covered expect the two links which is used to click for next/previous page,

How to write a test case for that ?

At present my code coverage is 74%, I need to cover up above 75%..

Any ideas??

Thank you

• January 20, 2012

I need to send a mail with the Dynamically generated Csv file as a attachment to the user who use it...

I have create a visualforce page which is having a list of values in the grid with the download option and the Link is called "Download Csv" and its working great,

Now what i need is, Instead of saving the downloaded Csv in local machine, I need to save that Csv file in the Document object in salesforce itself, So that i can get a Id for the Csv file,

With that ID i beleive to fetch the saved Csv file to send a mail with the Attachment....

How to save the downloaded file to the document object in salesforce????

Or else any of your new ideas about this post is mostly welcomed..

Thank you

• January 04, 2012

Hi,

Here my problem is,

1. At present i have a link to download my Csv file to the local Resource(Computer),

2. Instead of this now i need to save the Csv file internally (in the Document object).

Because i need to send this Downloaded Csv as  a attachment via mail to the particular user,

who gave the request to  download this Csv file.

3. And now the point is while clicking the Link "Is it possible to save the Csv file automatically in Document Object ?? "

4. If so please let me describe me the way to do the task

Thank you

• January 02, 2012

Hi,

I need to construct a CSV file with APEX and am a bit new to this cloud computing.

Do you have any sample code I could get started with that, or a resources that you can point me to develop and generate a  CSV File to send through the Email??

Can this be achieved in salesforce by any Way?

• December 29, 2011

Hi,

I need to construct a CSV file with APEX and am a bit new to this cloud computing.

Do you have any sample code I could get started with that, or a resources that you can point me to develop and generate a  CSV File to send through the Email??

• December 29, 2011

Hi,

• December 29, 2011

Hi

Based on the selected values through the checkbox field i need to update my records

I had tried with the UI checkboxes and its works fine in my visualforce page,

But instead of using UI checkbox now i need to use one of the checkbox field to do the same task (One of the field in my object)

Is there any solution to do that??

Your suggestions are most wellcome...

• December 23, 2011

Hi

Based on the selected values through the checkbox field i need to update my records

I had tried with the UI checkboxes and its works fine,

But instead of using UI checkbox now i need to use a checkbox (One of the field in my object)

• December 22, 2011

Like Web to Lead,

Is to possible to save the records from Web to any of the custom objects ?

• December 20, 2011

As everyone knows the lead and case modules are effectively 'demilitarised' as they support Web-to-Lead and Case-to-Lead functionality respectively..

Is it possible to do the same in Web to Custom Object???

• December 19, 2011

How to update visualforce page while clicking save button??????

• December 19, 2011

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page where i am displaying all the records together to update simultaneously,

But Instead of  updating all the records in a grid, I need to update only the selected fields by using the checkbox..

Please suggest the possible solution to do this task..

Thank you!!

• December 16, 2011

Hi all,

How to Enable the User "DEBUG LOG" Automatically after the respective

user logged in their Account.

I just want to track all the exception messages while running a custom package.

Is their any other way to acheive it?

Thanks in Advance

Vinu k

• May 14, 2012

Hi Everone,

Setup: Field Name is(Scheduled Classes)  

I have created a rich text box to enter a list of class names with comma separator through the trigger.              

Field Name(Completed Class) 

I have created another normal text box to enter the completed class list.  

Functionality: Defaultly all the classes are listed in the Scheduled classes for each student,Once any of the class was                             entered/Saved as completed from Scheduled class, The completed class name only should remove                                   from the Scheduled Class Rich text field 

How can i acheive this? Any help can be greatly appreciated 

• April 02, 2012

Hi,

I am trying to pre-populate an opportunity field when creating it from an related contact.

Since i tried pre populating a value using a custom button through URL,But it doesnt fetch the values.

Is it any other way to do the task thriugh the TRIGGER?

Thanks 

• February 29, 2012

Hi,

• December 29, 2011

Hi,

I have two object names as emp and emp1. In emp i have a loop up with emp1. I am created a visual force page with button and i am placing that visual force page in detail page section of emp object. If i click on the button,The new record is created in emp1 object when the look up of emp is null. If the lookup field is not null want to update the record of emp1. This is worked fine for me. Now My Requirement is displayed thepop up with 'Yes' and Cancel Buttons. I we click on the Yes want to update Other wise not. It is worked fine for me when i am run the vf page individually. But in the detail page section the pop up is not displayed when the button click.Please help me. How to solve this.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Like Web to Lead,

Is to possible to save the records from Web to any of the custom objects ?

• December 20, 2011

How to update visualforce page while clicking save button??????

• December 19, 2011

Hi,

I have created a visualforce page where i am displaying all the records together to update simultaneously,

But Instead of  updating all the records in a grid, I need to update only the selected fields by using the checkbox..

Thank you!!

• December 16, 2011

Hi.  I am not an application developer.  I have experience with writing SQL stored procedure codes.  I have begun using force.com and built an app.  It's simple - no vf pages, no triggers, no APEX at all.

I want to learn APEX and am thinking of taking the Intro to Object Oriented Programming that salesforce.com offers. I'm wondering if anyone would recommend this instead of the DEV-401 class, based on my experience.

Thanks!

Joe

Hi,

Thank you!!

• December 15, 2011