• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there anyway to create a line break using a text formula that references variables in a visual flow.  I can't get BR() to work.  All it does is display BR_ENCODED.  

I can't get outbound messages to deliver consistently.  I keep getting the message: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.  If I click retry in the Oubound Message delivery monitoring screen, the messages go through but we send hundreds of messages a day.  Anyone have an idea how to avoid that failure?  If I don't hit retry, the messages will continue to attempt and fail.  

I'd like to send an email using Visual Workflow but I'm having issues.  i'm able to create the Email Message with all the information and it shows a status of sent but no email message gets received.  I can't find any documentation about this though.  From what I see, email messages can't be created from visual workflow.  I can workaround this by using regular workflow but wanted if there was a way to send to do it from the visual workflow. 

I'd like to sort an activity report on accounts by the number of completed activities on each account.  I was told by support that since the number of activities is a summary and not a field, I couldn't sort by that.  I believe this means I need a formula field on the account that summarizes the number of activities completed on that account and then I can sort using that field.  Can anyone assist with that formula or another solution to my problem? 

I'd like to send an email using Visual Workflow but I'm having issues.  i'm able to create the Email Message with all the information and it shows a status of sent but no email message gets received.  I can't find any documentation about this though.  From what I see, email messages can't be created from visual workflow.  I can workaround this by using regular workflow but wanted if there was a way to send to do it from the visual workflow. 

I am trying to publish a Flow embedded in a VF page as a Sites page, but I keep getting an authorization error. Even when I use a test flow of just a single screen and no database interaction I get an error, so I know it isn't the content of the Flow itself that is the problem. All the other non-Flow VF pages accessible from the site work just fine, so the site itself is working OK. The VF page (and it's controller) is listed in the "enable visualforce page access" for the public user profile of the site, so I know it isn't access to just the VF page, either. This is the most simple VF page possible - The only thing in the VF page is:

<apex:page Controller="FlowTesterController">
<flow:interview name="Tester"/>
</apex:page>

and the class is simply:

public class FlowTesterController {
    public Flow.Interview.Tester myflow {get;set;}
}

Nevertheless, I keep getting the page "Authorization Required - You must first log in or register before accessing this page."

What else could affect the public permissions to show a Flow on Sites?

Hello,

Has anyone tried calling the $flow.CurrentDate system variable in flows? This actually seems like a bug. Regardless of what time you invoke the function, it ALWAYS returns 7:00 PM of the PREVIOUS day.

Is there a setting or way to fix this?

Hello All,

Salesforce doesn't allow to change the ownership of the record owned by the person in the same role. For example, a person A in Role 1 cannot change the ownership of the record owned by the person B in Role 1. I'm trying to change the ownership of the custom object.

Could you please guide me how can i achieve this functionality. Do i need to configure sharing settings?

Cannot give "Modify All" prevelige to the profile, as it gives them full access.  Could you please guide me in this issue in configuring the sharing settings.