• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

We would like to change how an order (case) is handled.  Right now, an order is saved and closed.  The act of closing the order sends it to our parts department. 

We'd like to change that process.  I'm looking to create a custom button that updates a custom field and saves the case.

Clicking on the button would:

1) Update the custom picklist field "Order_Submission_Status__c" with the value "Submitted"

2) Save the part order (case).

3) Display an alert that the order was submitted to the Parts Department.

Can someone point me in the right direction?  I am a Salesforce admin, but not even remotely close to a programmer!

Thanks!

Mike

Is there any way to find the Object Relationshion diagram ???

Thanks in advance !!!!!!

- Shaily

Hi,

Salesforce allows us to create multiple users(Unique Usernames) by using single Email ID.

What is the salesforce thought behind this? What they want to achieve from this?

Thanks and Regards,

Devendra S

Hi,

I'm a starter to Visualforce page and have built a basic page with will render a PDF with an Object "A" and a table displays another object records ("A-child") which has master detail with Object "A".

Now, I want to display the child records based on a Status field in the child object. Eg: Only the child records having Status as "Closed" should be displayed in the PDF. Can somebody pls guide me on this?

Does anyone have experience with  the code for a button to automatically change the lead owner to that person? I think it is pretty simple... but I don't want them to go through any additional steps just press the button... Thanks for the help!

Currently my related list shows 3 lines of a custom "Comment" field. I would like it to show more or all of the lines. Is this possible?

thanks,

Paul

Hello everyone.

I have a problem using SOQL. My problem is:

When I use the trigger to execute before insert to the salesforce get to me a value of autonumber, but this number is one less of the created. Example:

My SOQL give me back the number 10, but after the SF save the value of number is 11.

The problem is the my value if is yet: OP000035-2011

And the SOQL return to me is the value: OP000034-2011

If I change to after insert the trigger can't be execute.

Thanks for all answers

Hi All,

We would like to change how an order (case) is handled.  Right now, an order is saved and closed.  The act of closing the order sends it to our parts department. 

We'd like to change that process.  I'm looking to create a custom button that updates a custom field and saves the case.

Clicking on the button would:

1) Update the custom picklist field "Order_Submission_Status__c" with the value "Submitted"

2) Save the part order (case).

3) Display an alert that the order was submitted to the Parts Department.

Can someone point me in the right direction?  I am a Salesforce admin, but not even remotely close to a programmer!

Thanks!

Mike

Hi ...

I am relatively new to Salesforce and was facing this issue. 

Could anyone kindly help ?

I have data in excel having degree symbol and when i change to csv it vanishes and some junk values come up.. i managed to get around tat by copying UTF -8 format of CSV 

But once this file is uploaded usig apex data loader, it is not able to understand the degree format and converts it into a junk value.

please help

thanks

• October 21, 2011

There is the possibility to export the users sandbox to the production environment?

Thx for replyes.