• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I recently added a couple of fields in the User object. Now i would like to update those fields using excel connector. However, i cannot find those fields in the wizard. How to update excel connector?

Hello All,

I have a number of account urls and i need to get their account id. I can go individually and check the accounts but that defies the purpose.

Can anyone please help me?

Hello there,

I have pulled up a/c id using the SFsearch function. Now i want to know the details of the account. I want to know who is the account manager for the account, whether the account is a target account or not. Is there a way i can search and populate fields related to account based on the account id??

Thanks in advance.

Hello There,

I have a list of account names, how can i get their account id's using excel connector funtionality?

I recently added a couple of fields in the User object. Now i would like to update those fields using excel connector. However, i cannot find those fields in the wizard. How to update excel connector?

Hello there,

I have pulled up a/c id using the SFsearch function. Now i want to know the details of the account. I want to know who is the account manager for the account, whether the account is a target account or not. Is there a way i can search and populate fields related to account based on the account id??

Thanks in advance.

Hello There,

I have a list of account names, how can i get their account id's using excel connector funtionality?