• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

Can we insert record into sql database from salesforce on click of customised button in Accounts Object.

Thanks

Hi

How data can be sent from Salesforce to Drupal using  Workflow Rules and Outbound Messages to
Drupal.

Thanx

Hi

How to send data from Salesforce to Asp.net webite & vice-versa

Thanks

Hi

We have created Web-To Lead form . We want it should check that name does not exists in Accounts then it should save the record else it should give message that name already exists.

Thanks

Hi

I have custom object with 2-3 fields . On click of Custom button on that object i want to get details of information of data entered in that record in an array or json object.

Thanks

Hello

How we can insert data from a custom object in salesforce into Drupal .

Thanks in Advance

Hi

How to insert account/contact from salesforce into Mysql table on click of Custom Button in salesforce

Thanx

Hi

How to insert single/Bulk records on click of custom button in salesforce into Wordpress using API

Thanx

Hi

I want to display on Account Page sum of quantity of assets of that account .

Thanks

Hi

Pls help me when Standard Asset Object is used & how.

Thanks

Hi

How to send data from Salesforce to Asp.net webite & vice-versa

Thanks

Hi

We have created Web-To Lead form . We want it should check that name does not exists in Accounts then it should save the record else it should give message that name already exists.

Thanks

Hi

I have custom object with 2-3 fields . On click of Custom button on that object i want to get details of information of data entered in that record in an array or json object.

Thanks

Hi

How to insert account/contact from salesforce into Mysql table on click of Custom Button in salesforce

Thanx

Hi

How this can be done   to do a simple count of the number of Assets associated to a Contact or Account and display that number in a field on the appropriate account record?

Thanks