• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello.  I am running a dynamic soql statement that mimics 'SELECT * FROM Table Where ID = value'. 

So i have my query = 'SELECT field1,field2,.... WHERE Id = ' + value. I get value from the url as a parameter. I wanted to know if it is possible to add parameter of somehow to verify that my value is of type ID and prevent sql injection.

Thanks.

Hello. I have some questions about how script statements work. If I go on a vf page and I run a piece of code of 180,000 script statements does it mean I have left 20,000 script statements for other functionality? Also using multiple classes makes the script statements for each to count and add to the controller that stated the execution?

Hello. I want to know how can i create a Map<String, CustomObject> where the key will not be the Id of the custom field but the Name field and without using a list and going through each record and puting in the map a pair.

If I use Map<String, CustomObject__c> myMap = new Map<String, CustomObject__c>([Select z.Name, z.Id From CustomObject__c z]); i have a map where the key is my CustomObject.Id and I want it to be CustomObject.Name.

Hello. I have this piece of code where I am searching through a web service callout some objects. I want to import to salesforce multiple results at a time and I am saving them in a Map<key, myObject>.

After adding over 100 objects to the map i get the viewstate limit error and I am not showing this map in the vf page. I am using it in the controller to store my objects before the import process.

Any suggestions how could i solve this?

Hello. I have this custom objects and i have an encrypted field. I have a vf page where i can see it's value but if I add this page from the edit layout of an Account page the field is shown ******.  

What am I doing wrong?

Hello. I want to know how can i create a Map<String, CustomObject> where the key will not be the Id of the custom field but the Name field and without using a list and going through each record and puting in the map a pair.

If I use Map<String, CustomObject__c> myMap = new Map<String, CustomObject__c>([Select z.Name, z.Id From CustomObject__c z]); i have a map where the key is my CustomObject.Id and I want it to be CustomObject.Name.

Hello. I have some questions about how script statements work. If I go on a vf page and I run a piece of code of 180,000 script statements does it mean I have left 20,000 script statements for other functionality? Also using multiple classes makes the script statements for each to count and add to the controller that stated the execution?

Hello. I have this piece of code where I am searching through a web service callout some objects. I want to import to salesforce multiple results at a time and I am saving them in a Map<key, myObject>.

After adding over 100 objects to the map i get the viewstate limit error and I am not showing this map in the vf page. I am using it in the controller to store my objects before the import process.

Any suggestions how could i solve this?