• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I need a list of all "LanguageLocaleKey" codes in salesforce used while inserting users.

for e.g "en_US" for "English(US)" 

Thanks,

Bhushan

Hi,

I have used a custom setting as a flag to avoid recurssion in a trigger which fires on insert , update and delete operation.

The Trigger updates the custom setting flag upon each operation and resets after the operation has been commited.

I have a concern that if by chance two or more user try to modify a record that fires the trigger at same time, will this custom setting flag throw an error?

Thanks

Hi,

I need to access Suggested tags(Restricted Tags) and dispaly it on my vf page, so that user will enter only those tags not random tags while uploading a content. I use that VF page to upload content to a Library.

Thanks,

From all the records present of a custom object , there will always be only one record which has most recent flag(checkbox) set as true. Now I Want to write a trigger which ckecks that,  if the current which is deleted had most recent flag set as true, if yes then update the flag on  next most recent record (currently  present)Help on delete to set as true.

I want to identify most recent created/updated record form a list of records and seting its flag as true , and setting flag of all other remaining records as false. How Can i achive this?

Hi,

I want to prepopulate values for Custom field of Contact object. When user clicks on "New Contact" button from Account screen some values from account record should get prepopulated in new contact edit page. I need Id of custom fields on Standard Contact Edit Page through Apex. How to get that id? I can set values for fields once i get its id.

Please help.

Hi,

I need to access Suggested tags(Restricted Tags) and dispaly it on my vf page, so that user will enter only those tags not random tags while uploading a content. I use that VF page to upload content to a Library.

Thanks,

Hi Guys,

I've custom VF page which uploads a doc into CRM Content. I successfully did this but when I do this it goes to personal document but I want it to go to a shared lib. How can I do this? Please find my code below:

ContentVersion content = new ContentVersion();
content.versionData = file;
content.title = title;
content.pathOnClient = fileName;
insert content;

I want to identify most recent created/updated record form a list of records and seting its flag as true , and setting flag of all other remaining records as false. How Can i achive this?