• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI

I am working on the Content Managemnt on salesforce and with marketing team. We have a requirement where we need to establish an integration between marketing and salesforce. As part fo this, there will be Files (images, vidoe,pptx,docx,etc..) which will be sent from marketing to salesfroce on daily basis. 

We are using the apex data loader to do this. We have many libraries defined in SFDC for Ex: AMER, APAC, EMEA (as per region).

lets say on day 1 if the Content is pushed to AMER through data loader. There has been commnets, subscribers etc to this content

On Day 2, if the user changes his mind and wants that contnet to be in APAC instead of AMER, then hwo to move the content from AMER to APAC through data loader (not through Salesforce client). We do not want to delete and recreate in APAC, as we will loose the Comments,subscribers etc information. Is there a way to preserve thsi information and move the content.

thanks

pradeep

• January 19, 2012

HI

I am working on the Content Managemnt on salesforce and with marketing team. We have a requirement where we need to establish an integration between marketing and salesforce. As part fo this, there will be Files (images, vidoe,pptx,docx,etc..) which will be sent from marketing to salesfroce on daily basis. 

We are using the apex data loader to do this but we encountered a limitation witht he file size of 38 MB. Any file which is greater than 38 MB cannot process through Data loader.

Did any of you face this issue? I fos could you let me know how to resolve this

thanks

pradeep

• January 19, 2012

Hello

I am using a csv file to do an insert/update operation into the salesfroce using the Apex Data loader from command line.

I inserted a record with three columns (one being ID , mapped to the Salesforce ID). 

When i perform an update operation, its throwing out the error saying that ,"Id not specified in an update call"

thanks

pradeep

• November 15, 2011

Hello

I am using a csv file to do an insert/update operation into the salesfroce using the Apex Data loader from command line.

I inserted a record with three columns (one being ID , mapped to the Salesforce ID). 

When i perform an update operation, its throwing out the error saying that ,"Id not specified in an update call"

thanks

pradeep

• November 15, 2011