• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to Create a Custom Related List. i created two custom objects i..e Agency and Broker object. i need to Account Related list under the Agency object.

1.i created Broker lookup field in Account object.

2.i Created Agency  MasterRelationship  field in Broker object.

Now i need AccountRelatedList under the Agency object. how can do this requirement . please help me any one.

How to Create a Custom Related List. i created two custom objects i..e Agency and Broker object. i need to Account Related list under the Agency object.

1.i created Broker lookup field in Account object.

2.i Created Agency  MasterRelationship  field in Broker object.

Now i need AccountRelatedList under the Agency object. how can do this requirement . please help me any one.

how to update the records using trigger. i write the trigger for inserted the record  into Email__c Field in Student__c custom object. and i need  edit the existing record then click on save button . Email__c field is updated . i try for update the record but  update is not working. this is code for insert the record into Email__c

Trigger:

trigger suman on Student__c (after insert,after update) {

if(Trigger.isInsert){
 for(Student__c stud:Trigger.new){
  Student__c st = [Select id,Email__c from Student__c where id=:stud.id];
  st.Email__c = 'suman@thylaksoft.com';
  update st;
  }
 }

}

but i need how to write code for update the record. please any one help me.........

i created a class ,component  and page for download the csv file from visualforce page. file is downloaded but file is corrupted. display the error message i.e Static Parse.

how can i solve this problem any one please help me

i created a class ,component  and page for download the csv file from visualforce page. file is downloaded but file is corrupted. display the error message i.e Static Parse.

how can i solve this problem any one please help me