• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have requirement where we need to load a flipbook of size of 1000MB and make it visible to portal users through force.com sites. Flipbook is compressed in  a zip folder with the folder structure containing the page(Shockwave flash objects) and functions for the flip.

Anybody have any experience working with a flipbook, Please provide your suggestions.

Thanks,

Lekha

I have created a portal user who is AccountName-User and when I tried to look in the contact I should only see the contact associated to him.But now I see all the portal Contacts for that Account.

How do it restrict this.The OWD for Contact is private only.Please Help.

Thanks,
ShreeJagan

I have used the render as PDF option & apex: detail and created a new Visualforce page. But when doing this the default Salesforce styles are not rendered in the PDF page. So we have explicitly added the default styles in the new Visualforce page.

But the problem here is , if the related list has lot of columns then the columns gets overlapped in the PDF version.

Please let me know if there is some other way to accomplish this requirement or any work around to fix this issue.

Thanks for the your help in advance.

Thanks,

Shree