• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm working on a functionality where I need to call external Web Service to get data from legacy database for use in Apex class method. I wish to know how to include authentication information when making external Web Service call using HttpReqest inside Apex Class method. Is using Http, HttpRequest and HttpResponse is the best way to call external Web Service from Apex Class? It would be really helpful to see some sample code to make call to external Web Service and add authentication information into it.

Thanks,

Prasad.

• February 14, 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy a managed package(beta) on sandbox. I have an apex class in it (Lets say A). I have to deploy another apex class (lets say B) manually since i need to update few IDs into it. Class B has to refer few functions which are present into class A (which is deployed through package). While trying to add class B, i get an error saying "Type Not Defined" for class A.

I also tried prefixing it with Namespace but that also did not work.

If i create a managed package with both the classes (class A and B), it works fine for me. But then i am not allowed to make the manual changes to the ID.

Any help will be highly appreciable.

• January 02, 2012

Hi all,

I am trying to deploy a managed package(beta) on sandbox. I have an apex class in it (Lets say A). I have to deploy another apex class (lets say B) manually since i need to update few IDs into it. Class B has to refer few functions which are present into class A (which is deployed through package). While trying to add class B, i get an error saying "Type Not Defined" for class A.

If i create a managed package with both the classes (class A and B), it works fine for me. But then i am not allowed to make the manual changes to the ID.

• January 02, 2012

Hi,

I want to deplou the packages using the "Change Set" facility as provided by Sandbox and Production environment. But i do not find that section in the setup.

Do i need to make any setting changes to use that facility? I am facing lots of issues in deploying my changes from one dev environment to other or even to sandbox. My changes contains a Page layout. I tried with Managed and unmanaged package but all in vein. The only helpful thing i found came out to be "Change Set" but even that i could not find in Dev environment.

• December 22, 2011

Hi,

I'm working on a functionality where I need to call external Web Service to get data from legacy database for use in Apex class method. I wish to know how to include authentication information when making external Web Service call using HttpReqest inside Apex Class method. Is using Http, HttpRequest and HttpResponse is the best way to call external Web Service from Apex Class? It would be really helpful to see some sample code to make call to external Web Service and add authentication information into it.

Thanks,

Prasad.

• February 14, 2012

Hi all,

• January 02, 2012

Hi all,

• January 02, 2012