• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have information and URL link on a record. Looking to use a custom button to email Admin of broken link? I know how to create the button just not sure how to create the code for this. Can anyone provide information for this?

I created a custom object and I tried to create a look up field to connect to a standard field called Opportunity Product. Is there a way to do this? I want to use the product pick list in Opportunity Product in this custom object I created.

I created a custom buttom. Is there code for when I click the button to create an Opportunity it fills in the the Opportunity field?

I have information and URL link on a record. Looking to use a custom button to email Admin of broken link? I know how to create the button just not sure how to create the code for this. Can anyone provide information for this?

I created a custom object and I tried to create a look up field to connect to a standard field called Opportunity Product. Is there a way to do this? I want to use the product pick list in Opportunity Product in this custom object I created.