• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
 I want to send an email out when an opportunity's stage is changed to "closed-won". The email needs to contain information from the opportunity and the contact associated with that opportunity (contact first and last name, contact email, contact phone).

We want a drop-down field on our website to flow through to a text field called "Number of Employee" which is a standard field in sfdc.  The problem is the info from the drop-down field on our form doesn't flow through to this standard field in sfdc.  But when we change our drop-down field to a text field the info then flows through to this standard field in sfdc.  How can we make our drop-down field on our web form integrate with this standard sfdc field?

My Sales Director wants to follow all lead and opportunity records owned by certain users - is this possible?

Reps are skipping the proposal stage and going straight to closed-won stage and I want to stop that.

I want to send an email out when an opportunity's stage is changed to "closed-won". The email needs to contain information from the opportunity and the contact associated with that opportunity (contact first and last name, contact email, contact phone).

My Sales Director wants to follow all lead and opportunity records owned by certain users - is this possible?