• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I did the .install.sh  it shows I had a successful build, but at the end it did have a section that says build unsuccessful warning that it could not find the file libsbjson-ios.a to copy

it seems to also have errors (but it did not show the errors) on lines 214, 222, 40 and 58

I ran the git clone and the install twice.

what am I missing?

I am on xcode 4.1 (show as 4.1 in About Xcode, but the Itune store shows I have 4.21 installed)  and on osx Lion

I did the .install.sh  it shows I had a successful build, but at the end it did have a section that says build unsuccessful warning that it could not find the file libsbjson-ios.a to copy

it seems to also have errors (but it did not show the errors) on lines 214, 222, 40 and 58

I ran the git clone and the install twice.

what am I missing?

I am on xcode 4.1 (show as 4.1 in About Xcode, but the Itune store shows I have 4.21 installed)  and on osx Lion

I downloaded the latest version of the Mobile SDK today and ran ./install.sh but am getting build errors specifically with the json library.  The git commands seemed to work correctly and located all the libraries.  I have tried ./reset.sh and ./install.sh again with no change.  Here is the area that's failing:  (Note: all of the configurations for json lib fail the same way)

pre:

dependency.oauth.check:

iOSShared.dependency.oauth:

dependency.sbjson.check:

iOSShared.dependency.sbjson:

dependency.sbjson.compile:

initArtifacts:
     [echo] artifacts.dir is '/Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/external/json-framework/sfdc_build/artifacts'

pre:

build:

compileDebug:

iOSShared.compile:
     [echo] installing SBJson for SDK iphoneos
     [exec] Build settings from command line:
     [exec]     INSTALL_ROOT = /Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/external/json-framework/sfdc_build/artifacts/SBJson
     [exec]     SDKROOT = iphoneos5.0
     [exec]
     [exec] === BUILD NATIVE TARGET sbjson-ios OF PROJECT SBJson WITH CONFIGURATION Debug ===
     [exec] Check dependencies
     [exec]
     [exec] SetOwnerAndGroup "chrisn5555:staff" /Users/chrisn5555/Documents/xcode-shared/UninstalledProducts/libsbjson-ios.a
     [exec]     cd /Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/external/json-framework/json-framework
     [exec]     setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/Users/chrisn5555/Downloads/eclipse/plugins/org.jruby_1.2.0.9419p1/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin"
     [exec]     /usr/sbin/chown -RH "chrisn5555:staff" /Users/chrisn5555/Documents/xcode-shared/UninstalledProducts/libsbjson-ios.a
     [exec]
     [exec] SetMode u+w,go-w,a+rX /Users/chrisn5555/Documents/xcode-shared/UninstalledProducts/libsbjson-ios.a
     [exec]     cd /Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/external/json-framework/json-framework
     [exec]     setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/Users/chrisn5555/Downloads/eclipse/plugins/org.jruby_1.2.0.9419p1/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/X11/bin"
     [exec]     /bin/chmod -RH u+w,go-w,a+rX /Users/chrisn5555/Documents/xcode-shared/UninstalledProducts/libsbjson-ios.a
     [exec]
     [exec]
     [exec] ** BUILD SUCCEEDED **
     [exec]

BUILD FAILED
/Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/shared/build.xml:214: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/shared/build.xml:222: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/external/json-framework/sfdc_build/build.xml:40: The following error occurred while executing this line:
/Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/external/json-framework/sfdc_build/build.xml:58: Warning: Could not find file /Users/chrisn5555/Documents/sf/SalesforceMobileSDK-iOS/external/json-framework/json-framework/build/UninstalledProducts/libsbjson-ios.a to copy.