• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can we create a custom component for google chart APIs to reuse the component in multiple places?

• March 26, 2012

Can we create a custom component for google chart APIs to reuse the component in multiple places?

• March 26, 2012

How can i post on chatter using  trigger  for the set of users who dont have access on the particular record ?

• March 13, 2012

Hi can anyone tel me some examples applications to create a flow in Cloud based flow designer not in visual flow designer

And also give me some idea to create effective flows ?

• March 12, 2012

HI

Is it possible to fetch more than one record using apex plugin interface (i.e..Nested callouts)?

• March 06, 2012

hi,

i want to keep a button called submit, if the user hits the button . it wont be live for next time if he clicks.

pls help me out to over come this problem...

• February 27, 2012

HI,

I have created feedback form wit multiple objects such as Training,Attendees,Feedback Questions,FeedBack ratings  etc..,

Each Object is related to each other (i.e. they are in relationship with each other)

For Ex: Single Training Can be attended by Multiple Attendees like wise wit all objects..

And MyQuestion Is . I Have Written class to send email for the attendees who are belongs to the training

Nw i have sent email to the 3 Attendee's wit the link to start the flow(i.e .Flow Name is :myflow)

but i want to update the feedbackquestion and rating table to the related user from which i have passed the link thru the email ?

Please help me out to overcome from this issue..

• February 23, 2012

Is it possible to fetch the look up field as a picklist in cloud flow desiner ?

• February 20, 2012

Hi Can anyone help me out over the cloud flow designer data elements and also give some examples using data elements in cloud flow designer?

• February 14, 2012

Hi ... Can anyone help me out over the cloud flow designer data elements and also give some examples using data elements in cloud flow designer..?

• February 14, 2012

• March 26, 2012

Is it possible to fetch the look up field as a picklist in cloud flow desiner ?

• February 20, 2012

Hi Can anyone help me out over the cloud flow designer data elements and also give some examples using data elements in cloud flow designer?

• February 14, 2012

Hi ... Can anyone help me out over the cloud flow designer data elements and also give some examples using data elements in cloud flow designer..?

• February 14, 2012