• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have an Apex class that processes inbound email and creates cases.  Suddenly it started failing in our 2 full sandbox orgs, but continues to work in production with the same code.  The error is as follows:

The method: handleInboundEmail(Messaging.InboundEmail, Messaging.InboundEnvelope) was not found in the class.

I traced it down to this issue:

global virtual Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInBoundEmail(Messaging.InboundEmail email, Messaging.InboundEnvelope envelope) 

See how in the name of the method the 'B' in InBound is capitalized.  Everything compiles fine and the email service accepts the class, but when it comes time to process the inbound message I get the above error.  The strange part is we can't trace it back to a specific event in our sandboxes where this started failing, and it continues to work correctly in production even with the capital B.  I am nervous to deploy the correction as I fear I may actually break it instead (even though changing it to a lower b in the sandboxes fixes the issue there).  I am also nervous to not deploy it as it may suddenly stop working as our sandboxes did.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks,

Will 

Hello,

I am looking for some help.  I am using the control <apex:inputTextArea> for a custom email interface (with rich text enabled).  Everything seems to work fine, however intermittently when using the Insert Hyperlink functionality, the users experience sort of a "spillover" of text following the hyperlink.

So what should look like this:

http://www.espn.com is the link

Ends up looking like this:

http://www.espn.com is the link

I have been able to replicate this issue and it seems completely random.  You can add a space or even a hard return after the link and it may or may not occur.  I also tried creating a very basic Visualforce page with nothing but one of these controls in it, pointing to an empty string variable within a controller class (the only thing contained in the controller was this variable)... and the issue was still happening.

Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Will

Hi,

I have a flow that uses process.plugin to call Apex classes.  I built them out in our dev environment and they work... I get the desired results from the Apex steps.  However when I add the flow to a change set and attempt to validate on the receiving org, I get an error reading:

We can't find the Apex callout for class "<classname>".  It may have been deleted or changed.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

Hello,

I have an Apex class that processes inbound email and creates cases.  Suddenly it started failing in our 2 full sandbox orgs, but continues to work in production with the same code.  The error is as follows:

The method: handleInboundEmail(Messaging.InboundEmail, Messaging.InboundEnvelope) was not found in the class.

I traced it down to this issue:

global virtual Messaging.InboundEmailResult handleInBoundEmail(Messaging.InboundEmail email, Messaging.InboundEnvelope envelope) 

See how in the name of the method the 'B' in InBound is capitalized.  Everything compiles fine and the email service accepts the class, but when it comes time to process the inbound message I get the above error.  The strange part is we can't trace it back to a specific event in our sandboxes where this started failing, and it continues to work correctly in production even with the capital B.  I am nervous to deploy the correction as I fear I may actually break it instead (even though changing it to a lower b in the sandboxes fixes the issue there).  I am also nervous to not deploy it as it may suddenly stop working as our sandboxes did.

Anyone have any insight?

Thanks,

Will 

Hi,

I have a flow that uses process.plugin to call Apex classes.  I built them out in our dev environment and they work... I get the desired results from the Apex steps.  However when I add the flow to a change set and attempt to validate on the receiving org, I get an error reading:

We can't find the Apex callout for class "<classname>".  It may have been deleted or changed.

Am I missing a step somewhere?

Okay, I've been playing around with the Cloud Flow Designer.  We have been able to get this to work with what we want, but we have a lot of fields for the user to input.  Do you know if there is a way to have 2 columns of fields rather than just the one?  Right now I only have 5 fields on my screen, but I have 7 more to add.  Just curious on how limited we are to the look and feel.  I have it embedded in a VF page, but am still new to the coding part.  Just not sure what our options are. 

I've gone through the VPM implementation guide and gotten the examples from that to work correctly but when I try to create a dropdown list with two values and use those values in a decision it always returns me to the same screen no matter what I select from the dropdown. I feel like I'm missing something very obvious but all the examples I can find use radio buttons with was selected and true/false globals.

I created a sample flow - Calculate_Tip given as tutorial in the visual workflow implementation guide. Then I created a visualforce page - FlowPage embedding the flow. The code is as below:

<apex:page >
<flow:interview name="Calculate_Tip"/>
</apex:page>

Then I created a custom button on Case detail page which links to the above visualforce page. I am able to access the flow page inside Salesforce but when trying through Customer Portal, the below error appears.

Data Not Available
The data you were trying to access could not be found. It may be due to another user deleting the data or a system error. If you know the data is not deleted but cannot access it, please look at our support page.

In the flow, I am not accessing any specific data/custom object from the org which should be enabled for Customer Portal profile. I have enabled the visualforce page for the Customer Portal profile as well. Since I am new to creating flows, not sure what could be the problem. If anyone had faced the same issue in the Customer Portal, please let me know how to resolve it.

Also let me know if multilingual support is enabled for flows. 

I am looking to set up flow and was wanting to prepoluate varibales with User.AccountID and User.ContactID  I'm not seeing where I can access user variables in Flow.  Am I missing something?