• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

SFcloud Technologies glad to announce about free Salesforce consultancy services upto five hours and further discount on customization and development for the top respondents. Services are for limited period only and available on first come and first serve basis.
Grab it by reverting back or writing your requirement at hina.gupta@sfclouds.com or info@sfclouds.com

SFcloud Technologies glad to announce about free Salesforce consultancy services upto five hours and further discount on customization and development for the top respondents. Services are for limited period only and available on first come and first serve basis.
Grab it by reverting back or writing your requirement at hina.gupta@sfclouds.com or info@sfclouds.com

SFcloud Technologies glad to announce about free Salesforce consultancy services up to five hours and further discount on customization and development for the top respondents. Services are for limited period only and available on first come and first serve basis.

SFcloud Technologies glad to announce about free Salesforce consultancy services up to five hours and further discount on customization and development for the top respondents. Services are for limited period only and available on first come and first serve basis.

SFclouds is glad to announce great suppoert through Skyvva for SAP Integration with Salesforce.com
Please get in touch for any assistance at hina.gupta@sfclouds.com( skpe id hina.sfclouds)

SFclouds is glad to announce great suppoert through Skyvva for SAP Integration with Salesforce.com
Please get in touch for any assistance at hina.gupta@sfclouds.com( skpe id hina.sfclouds)

Please get in touch for any assistance @ hina.gupta@sfclouds.com( skpe id hina.sfclouds)

SFclouds is glad to announce great support through Skyvva for SAP Integration with Salesforce.com Please get in touch for any assistance  hina.gupta@sfclouds.com( skpe id hinasfsclouds)

SFclouds is glad to announce great support through Skyvva for SAP Integration with Salesforce.com Please get in touch for any assistance  hina.gupta@sfclouds.com( skpe id hinasfsclouds)

We have recently deployed our salesforce org and require portal to be set up so we can give affiliates acccess to enter leads and view real time stats. 

NYC Nonprofit organization, looking for a developer to help with small SF modifications required for integration with new website.

please contact: Benjamin -  blinsley@populardemocracy.org

We're looking for a developer who can help us integrate our application, http://simplebooklet.com/ into the App Exchange marketplace.  We have little experience with salesforce. 

Thanks,
Scott

simplebooklet.com

Hello,

We have a dotnet based web services application which is currently hosted on an IAAS based cloud platform. The application interfaces to a third party software which runs as a windows service through the file system (file watcher), and is installed on the same cloud host.

Would it be possible to move the above setup to Force.com? If so, which would be the best possible way to migrate the same?

Regards,

Hema Mundkur

Hello Community,

I would like to ask about the best practice and direction to the below requirement.

We have a Salesforce Enterprise and a website made with wordpress. In our website we have a my account page that pull records from Salesforce. What is the best approach in pulling the records from Salesforce?

Thanks in Advance

I have integrated the web to lead form in our organisation's Joomla website, but having a few issues with the form online and hope someone can advise :) 

1. I can’t change the formatting without losing the integration through to – i.e. can’t add spaces between the category title and the answer box – it’s pretty ugly at the moment. 

2. The multi-select boxes only show one option at a time when live in the website only a single line is visible as where it should show 4/5 options as it does in the article view on the administration side

see both above issues at http://euclidnetwork.eu/membership/join-euclid-network-here.html

3. Also I need to add in some code for the spam protection – as not sure where to start - does it matter if in javascript or php?

thanks to anyone that can help!

• March 01, 2012

How to integrate Salesforce with Amadeus??

can anyone  provide source code or related links?

Ragards,

Nilesh

Hi,

I am in scenario where business requirement says that a user should not be able to send quote thru email to client until and unless the quote has been approved

once quote is approved then only user should be able to email quote pdf

what can be solution for this functionality to implement same

pls suggest solution

Hello, I'm reviewing the information REST API, salesforce.com and I wonder if I can do with this tool integration with Oracle in real time, I need to read data from the database and display it within salesforce.com.

I hope someone has had a similar experience,

Greetings.

I have been looking at integrating Salesforce with Outlook using the

Outlook addin for Salesforce. We are using Group Edition.

We would like to download all the Salesforce contacts to Outlook for each of our users. The Outlook addin

seems to have filters which limit us to synchronising contacts that belong to the specific user. As we're running the Group edition, I have just realised we don't have the

option to customise the filters.

Is there a way change the filters without upgrading? Or any other recommended sync tools?

Thanks

Kate

Could someone please help me with intergrating the phone system to our sales force? 

thanks

Taniya 

614-824-2050

Hi Good morning,

1) We are looking data migration to salesforce. Now we have large amount of data, how can we import/migrate this data to salesforce without using data loader. Can you please suggest me 3rd party tools or some other way for this data migration...?
2) Currently we are looking to  implement integration of salesforce and Oracle E-Business suite (SOA). Can you please suggest us how we can do this..?
Looking for your response.
Thanks in advance.

Hi, I am looking for a calendar where I can have not only my employees time scheduled to work on it, but I'd also like a feature where I can have it calculate how much I am paying that person each day.  So if I have Joe working 10-2 for $9/hrs and Suzy working 2-6 for $9.50/hrs, it would show:

Joe 10-2, $36, Suzy 2-6 $38.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Hi,

I need to integrate Oracle EBS with my salesforce org. Can any one help me with docs or any links which will help me go ahead with the integration.

Thanks......

We have recently deployed our salesforce org and require portal to be set up so we can give affiliates acccess to enter leads and view real time stats. 

I am urgently looking for an experience developer for a short term project to assist with the development of a salesforce1 mobile app.  Candidate should be strong in javascript, html, apex and visualforce.  The app will be primarily a mobile app based on data in standard or custom objects in salesfoce.  Candidate will work remotely but MUST be able to meet the deadline.

Project duration: 4-6weeks with potential for extension.

Please contact
hakpala@vidaconsultingllc.com
Regards
-Henry Akpala
About Us
We are a startup company focused on user-friendly, inutitive software for the healthcare insurance market.

Contract Information
We are seeking to develop a profitable relationship with an individual that has a proven track record in Salesforce app implementations. Specifically, this individual will play a strong technical role in the first implementaiton of our flagship product.

Requirements:
  1. This position is a virtual position. Must be able to attend conference calls and respond to e-mail in a timely manner, especially during active implementation.
  2. Must be able to consult upon and provide the technical skills to effectively create a database crosswalk with our client(s). Clients database architecture may vary. 
  3. Must be able to consult upon general application implementation.
To learn more, please write us at info@saphenia.net.
We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello,

We are looking for a contractor to help us build a suite of reports, and possibly some other data analysis. This may involve extensive data mining and coding in Salesforce. We are able to set up basic reports using the generic reports available in Salesforce, but we are finding we need to do more detailed / custom / extensive data analysis.

We know what we want, just don't know how to program it in SF.

We'd like to develop a long term, contractor relationship which will vary in intensity and hours worked over time.

If interested, please reach out to Jennifer@longboard-am.com with your experience and your hourly pay requirements.

Looking forward to hearing from interested parties!